Britney: For the Record - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Britney: For the Record Reviews

July 22, 2013
This is such a great movie that is so sad to see what she has to go through everyday. It is truly inspiring and a must see! The Britney Army loves this!
March 24, 2013
i just love watching britney spears and it tell you about her life being a mom and her family and friends!i just love it so much!
January 6, 2013
Fun but not as in depth as it claimed to be.
October 28, 2012
I do not want to see this.
July 6, 2012
Fantastic,real,heartbreaking,original,moving,amusing,mindblowing,fierce,unique at the same time... Just like the one an only pop star Britney Spears!!!
½ August 18, 2011
it was cool to see her side of the story, and thought it was pretty interesting. People should see it if they are interested in hearing her speak.
March 6, 2010
a very real look into the life of Britney Spears, I hate to say it, but her life is actually very sad. I hope that one day she will find what she is looking for
February 6, 2010
good documentry on what britney went through and what's happens in her life since the teenage girl in the micky mouse club
½ January 28, 2010
Ho hum, I have seen alot of documentaries in my time but this has to be one of the most boring ones i have seen to date. Britney is a beautiful woman no doubt about that but cmon you chose this lifestyle so dont cry about it. Kevin Federline is a total ass however he gave you two beautiful babies so even though i know the paparazzi gets out of hand and if i was famous i think i would be constantly in jail for assault all the time however you have a life that a million people would trade you for in a heartbeat.
½ January 17, 2010
Why did I even watch this? Trying to be opened minded? Who knows?
Not a fan of the girl, but I love documentaries. They make me look into things I otherwise wouldn't care about. Case in point. After watching I do feel bad for Britney. Shes a prisoner of her own life. But then I remember how much talent she DOESN'T have, and how much money she DOES have because of it. Suck it up princess!
Maybe her 'fans' will check this out rather than watching another episode of TMZ to get their info, realize she nothing special and seek artists with talent and music. Where's that Alicia Keys documentary!?!?!
October 23, 2009
Add a review (optional)...
October 17, 2009
this was really interestin and showed you through the hard times of britneys everday life. its a shame but i am glad she is back on top. :)
October 14, 2009
loved it. sad though.
September 14, 2009
I love you Britney !!!!!!!!!!!!
September 13, 2009
I HATE Britney Spears!
September 9, 2009
It`s a good documentary. I feel bad for her.
August 30, 2009
amaiznq documentary :]
August 11, 2009
It was an insightful documentary. It was well told and interesting to watch. I've got a whole new perspective of Britney... and it's good.
July 26, 2009
Je sais pas, j'ai adoré.
July 24, 2009
A very honest documentary. I loved it, she showed us that she is back to her best and will remain the crown for the QUEEN OF POP!