Britney Ever After Reviews

• Sep 05, 2020

They butchered my boy, JT. He got noodle hair and that chick looked nothin like Britney, we've been bamboozled.

• Sep 05, 2020

Trash I never want to see her play Britney spears again. And they butchered my man Justin

• Aug 14, 2020

Oh..... This was awful..... I have had to watch it in small pieces because of the terrible acting and storyline. The story wasn't even really truthful to Britneys real story.... Really? A break up dance battle.... laughable... (Message to Lifetime. Make sure you get the artists approval if you want to make a movie about them because using one song remake and a small clip from what she sang at the VMA's was... questionable.)

• Jul 19, 2019

I like it.... On TV where I am, got me sucked in so far. It reminds me a little of Step Up Movies and has decent Cast/actors. I like Brits music with her enthusiastic attitude/personality, played well. I don't know the actual truth behind the real story and am assuming it has some truth to her life story... after all Britney would have had some input on the the film 🎞 ........ if she likes enough, I do too πŸ’‹ πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΏ β€’β€’β€’β€’thumb's up

• Erin C Super Reviewer
    Jun 25, 2017

This was my least favorite of the lifetime movies about celebrities. I couldn't get into it.

• Mar 08, 2017

So bad...but so good. Basically the rise and fall of Britney and Justin.

So bad...but so good. Basically the rise and fall of Britney and Justin.

• Mar 06, 2017

few-holds barred look into the singer.

few-holds barred look into the singer.

• Mar 02, 2017

The acting and editing are very poor. Definitely not worth watching if you're not a fan of Britney Spears.

• Feb 28, 2017

What is this? It's not a movie. There's no real narrative.

What is this? It's not a movie. There's no real narrative.

• Feb 27, 2017

This is as trashy as it gets and pathetic in every way. Lifetime you have done serious damage to your brand. Get it together or close up shop. Pathetic attempts at destroying the reputation of pop icons is not a good business model.