Brittany Runs a Marathon Reviews

• Deborah
    13h ago

We loved the movie even though we thought it was going to be more of a comedy. There were many funny scenes, but the story was more inspirational than comedy. I would recommend it.

• cat
    1d ago

Pretty good got a little slow. Loved the message

Pretty good got a little slow. Loved the message

• phil91703
    6d ago

A wonderful ‘feel-good’ story based on real events.

A wonderful ‘feel-good’ story based on real events.

• Anthony
    Oct 08, 2019

One of the best movies Ive ever seen.

One of the best movies Ive ever seen.

• Gammie
    Oct 08, 2019

Couldnt Make Up Their Minds On Whether They Were Fat-Shaming Comically Or Seriously Few & Far Between Funny scenes

• funjenny1017 L
    Oct 04, 2019

I loved the comedy as well as the real life events. It was very inspirational.

I loved the comedy as well as the real life events. It was very inspirational.

• Douglas M
    Oct 04, 2019

Good “feel good” movie.

Good “feel good” movie.

• shenanegans
    Oct 03, 2019

I thought I’d laugh but this is a feel-good tearjerker. Actors are great, very relatable, and one can’t help but root her.

• WENDY B
    Oct 03, 2019

The struggle is real and so was she. Very good movie.

The struggle is real and so was she. Very good movie.

• Judy K