Broadway Rhythm Reviews

• Jun 30, 2016

above ave musical for WWII audiences

above ave musical for WWII audiences

• Jul 24, 2015

Harmless MGM musical is lovely to look at (in Technicolor) but overlong and unfocused; loosely based on the Broadway hit Very Warm for May, the score retains the Jerome Kern song "All the Things You Are;" the film also spun off the hit tunes "Amor" and "Milkman, Keep Those Bottles Quiet."

• Sep 20, 2010

Broadway Rhythm is a fun film. The music is incredible. Ginny Simms and George Murphy give great performances. The screenplay is well written. Roy Del Ruth did an amazing job directing this movie. I enjoyed watching this motion picture because of the remarkable characters. Broadway Rhythm is a must see.

• Apr 20, 2010

not my cup of tea but i can't hold that against this one.

not my cup of tea but i can't hold that against this one.