Broadway's Finest - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Broadway's Finest Reviews

½ December 31, 2015
"Fake it till you make it" would make a good tagline for "Broadway's Finest."
October 24, 2012
A fun look at struggling NY actors and the dangers of undercover police work in an action-packed world where reality is often difficult to separate from fiction. Definitely worth seeing.
October 23, 2012
Caught this movie with my wife at a private screening on the West side of Manhattan. We have a friend who works for a production company and see a lot of movies this way. The truth is we are often disappointed. Struggling writers, directors, producers etc. trying to make their mark. We were NOT disappointed this time. A funny light interesting movie with a few well placed twists. My wife called it a drama, I called it a comedy. See it for yourself and decide, either way you will enjoy it.
October 18, 2012
I saw a film by Stephen Marro... the Executive producer was Kevin Lane....Now here's the Critique on the film.Broadways Finest is awesome....Over the past 31 years I have seen thousands of films as a projectionist and this film ranks right up there as one of the best. I hope that a film studio takes notice and picks up this project up because people will love it
October 17, 2012
I saw Broadway's Finest at its New York premier; a pure winner. This motion picture was riviting from the opening credits. Don't go for popcorn. Scene stealer was the hot fireman's jock strap private party dance number. Very funny, brilliantly directed story with a poignant message of redemption. Wonderful climax. Enjoy this movie.
October 17, 2012
This was an outstanding movie. I want to see this again. So many twists and turns. Interseting and entertaining throughout. All the actors were brilliant. This film will win awards! A must see film. What an ending!
October 17, 2012
This movie was great. All action from the very beginning with lots of twists and turns. It is even better the second time, it is one of those films that you really need to pay attention or you will miss the plot. Some friends who were at the Long Island film festival recommended it, and I am glad they did!
October 17, 2012
If you want a solid hour and twenty-seven minutes of pure entertainment this movie is for you. Kept me interested throughout the entire film, had multiple twists in the story line, and had an ending that you would never see coming but was satisfying as well.
October 17, 2012
Seen the movie 2X, second time was better than the first. Enjoyed Adam Storke's character and the overall story line....
October 11, 2012
Horrendous,cheap make and obviously so.Plain Junk ,I would rather spend the hour and change staring at the wall.