Broadway's Finest Reviews

• Dec 11, 2014

"Fake it till you make it" would make a good tagline for "Broadway's Finest."

"Fake it till you make it" would make a good tagline for "Broadway's Finest."

• Oct 24, 2012

A fun look at struggling NY actors and the dangers of undercover police work in an action-packed world where reality is often difficult to separate from fiction. Definitely worth seeing.

• Oct 23, 2012

Caught this movie with my wife at a private screening on the West side of Manhattan. We have a friend who works for a production company and see a lot of movies this way. The truth is we are often disappointed. Struggling writers, directors, producers etc. trying to make their mark. We were NOT disappointed this time. A funny light interesting movie with a few well placed twists. My wife called it a drama, I called it a comedy. See it for yourself and decide, either way you will enjoy it.

• Oct 18, 2012

I saw a film by Stephen Marro... the Executive producer was Kevin Lane....Now here's the Critique on the film.Broadways Finest is awesome....Over the past 31 years I have seen thousands of films as a projectionist and this film ranks right up there as one of the best. I hope that a film studio takes notice and picks up this project up because people will love it

• Oct 17, 2012

I saw Broadway's Finest at its New York premier; a pure winner. This motion picture was riviting from the opening credits. Don't go for popcorn. Scene stealer was the hot fireman's jock strap private party dance number. Very funny, brilliantly directed story with a poignant message of redemption. Wonderful climax. Enjoy this movie.

• Oct 17, 2012

This movie was great. All action from the very beginning with lots of twists and turns. It is even better the second time, it is one of those films that you really need to pay attention or you will miss the plot. Some friends who were at the Long Island film festival recommended it, and I am glad they did!

• Oct 17, 2012

If you want a solid hour and twenty-seven minutes of pure entertainment this movie is for you. Kept me interested throughout the entire film, had multiple twists in the story line, and had an ending that you would never see coming but was satisfying as well.

• Oct 17, 2012

Seen the movie 2X, second time was better than the first. Enjoyed Adam Storke's character and the overall story line....

• Oct 17, 2012

Being a film festival director and programmer for 8 yearsand watching(screening) thousands of films a year Broadway's Finest This film goes into my personal collection it's that good! a must-see Litchfield Hills film Festival.org

• Oct 11, 2012

Horrendous,cheap make and obviously so.Plain Junk ,I would rather spend the hour and change staring at the wall.