Broken Lullaby Reviews

• Feb 14, 2010

Another movie based on one of the worst genre of fiction book, but the story was actually enjoyable, if cliche. Anytime there is a mystery surrounding priceless Russian artifacts there is sure to be the strapping hero that just happens to be a count denied his birthright until the mystery can solved by the mostly competent, attractive female family researcher.

• Red L Super Reviewer
    May 30, 2008

Oh no - a Harlequin romance. I kept watching as it was a somewhat convoluted mystery, although I had correctly assumed who the bad guy was almost from the first time I saw him/her.

• Mar 24, 2008

Cute enough movie, but very much a Harlequin romance.

Cute enough movie, but very much a Harlequin romance.

• Sep 08, 2007

I first saw this when they showed it on TV. The story's nice but to be honest I like to watch it just to drool over Rob Stewart (*~*)