The Brotherhood III: Young Demons Reviews

• Apr 25, 2010

It sucks, even for just 82 minutes' long.

It sucks, even for just 82 minutes' long.

• Mar 21, 2009

The boys are really hot and you get to see them mostly naked, but the film sucks.

• Nov 05, 2008

Une bonne idée de scénario mais Decoteau nous emballe moi qu'avec les deux premiers épisodes. Il faut aimé le Decoteau pour donner une note pareil

• Aug 09, 2008

As a fan of David DeCoteau's "The Brotherhood" series, I was a bit disappointed in this third installment. What disappointed me about this chapter in the series, was the storyline. I felt the actual plot did not flow well, and it made the story a bit hard to follow. Although the plot was somewhat confusing, the visuals and acting did make the film more enjoyable. The visual aspects of these films are amazing. The dreamlike imagery used gives an otherworldly and creepy feel that makes horror films just that more interesting to watch. The players turned in good performances. I was especially impressed by the lead character's portrayer. Overall it was an okay film (mostly because I was just looking at the eye candy), and I'm looking forward to watching future installments of the series.

• Jun 12, 2008

really disappointing but that what happens!

really disappointing but that what happens!

• May 15, 2008

This film was terrible. It's so poorly made, boring, confusing, and pointless. One scene was supposed to be suspenseful, but the scene went on for so long that it got really boring. There's no demons or anything, like the title says, rather some stupid looking douche in a big black drape walking around and forcing a bunch of guys to give him blow jobs one after another. Was this supposed to be a comedy? If it was, it wasn't funny. If it weren't for a couple of the guys in the film being really hot I would have given it a half star.

• Jan 10, 2006

I am participating in [font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=red]Project Brotherhood[/color][/size][/font], which is promoting David DeCoteau's films. You might have seen one of his films over the years. If you have seen [u]Voodoo Academy[/u], [u]The Frightening[/u], and [u]Brotherhood[/u] Trilogy (there are more coming to video). If you have seen one or all of these films, please rate them. If you did not like the films, then please tell us why. If you like the films, but the films are not currently at your local video store. You should ask the video store to get them in for rental. Check out the [color=yellow][b]BEASTLY BOYZ[/b][/color] trailer, if you want by [url="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2098152157544124795&q=%22BEASTLY+BOYZ+Promo%22+playable%3Atrue&pr=goog-sl "]clicking here[/url]