Bruce Almighty - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bruce Almighty Reviews

July 19, 2017
When I was younger, I saw this movie several times in school. Up to this day and no matter how many times I see it, I still find it brilliant.
July 15, 2017
I have not seen this until now. I thought Jim Carrey was great and this was very funny. Sadly you do not see Jim Carrey much these days and that is a shame. Morgan Freeman, as always, was great too. Exceedingly funny at times.
July 7, 2017
Jim Carey and Jennifer Aniston are good in this movie I remember watching this movie a long time ago and I found it funny
June 24, 2017
This film reminded me of the days when a comedy could have a high concept rather than the slew of comedies these days which focus on a heightened reality. Carrey is very enjoyable in the main role as his Morgan Freeman as God. Some good sight gags but I think that multiple views does make the film feel stale in places.
½ June 11, 2017
Nice movie to watch, never bored at the time when he bring the moon LOL
June 8, 2017
Not hugely funny, but enjoyable
½ April 1, 2017
Good learning story. I love these actors. Good movie. I'd watch it again.
March 27, 2017
Fuck you cunts. Best film ever.
March 20, 2017
Not a good Jim Carrey comedy, don't know how it spawned a sequel. Nothing special, very standard
½ March 10, 2017
I don't know why the critical responses are so mean like that... Jim Carrey's funny acting and smart script are both the best elements of this film, made Bruce Almighty a hilarious movie for all-ages.
½ February 7, 2017
Good comedy. I really enjoyed this film seen it loads one of Kim's best Ines
January 19, 2017
It was.... interesting. C
January 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
November 27, 2016
Really funny, Drew Carey is on point once again
October 6, 2016
I've seen it but don't remember much about it
October 3, 2016
This was kind of a "welcome back from the dark side" broad comedy project for Jim Carrey. A return to Liar Liar form. I like his dark stuff and his light stuff. But this movie actually breaks my heart near the end. But I don't want to say too much for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.
August 15, 2016
I liked Evan Almighty ok, so I guess it would be cool to see this one too.
½ July 11, 2016
There are many powerful moments in this movie, and although, yeah, it's implausible, I enjoyed seeing Carrey and Aniston together. It's worth the watch.