BTS World Tour Love Yourself In Seoul Reviews

• Apr 01, 2019

Felt like a real concert. It was absolutely amazing!

Felt like a real concert. It was absolutely amazing!

• Feb 18, 2019

You feel like you were there in the concert itself. It then makes you wonder that if their energy on the screen is that much, what more in reality?

ï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2'

ï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2'

• Feb 13, 2019

Simplesmente maravilhoso, me senti como se estivesse no show. Espero um dia poder assistir ao vivo

• Feb 13, 2019

It was such a wonderful experience that I saw it twice in one day. It was a beautiful sight to witness, a little over 100 audience members singing along, cheering, and having a good time together. Exceptional music with meaningful lyrics delivered by genuine artists...it's a nice switch from the monotonous, mainstream drivel I avoid on the radio. Their sound is fresh and exciting, diverse and interesting. I loved it! I cannot think of one flaw except that I wish it could have lasted forever. High-energy, heartfelt, solid performances throughout and each member got a chance to shine...boy oh boy did they do it well. Each of the seven members are ridiculously talented but it's when they're together that they shine the brightest. They were born for this. Every single second of the movie was a must-see moment but my absolute favorite performances include Just Dance, Singularity, Love, Seesaw, and Outro: Tear. I hope to see more of their concerts on the big screen since it's the closest I will come to seeing the group live. Honestly, I loved it.

• Feb 13, 2019

ARMY or not, Anyone will enjoy this movie where BTS showcased their knifelike insync choreographys, heavenly vocals, stunning visuals, chic fashion, outstanding stage performances and their beautiful masterpieces solos and group songs. Too bad that they cut scenes where they interact with the audiences..you will see such adorable and humble young men who are just passionate with music and their fans. i have been to more than 2 BTS concerts and every concert was worth every pounds i spent for it.. the movie did justice to show how great performers and artists the boys are but the real thing is still far from what you see in the screens. You will be in awe and feel like you are in a dreamlike situation when you attend a BTS concert. It is just surreal.

• Feb 13, 2019

cried almost every second of it. i love my boys!!

cried almost every second of it. i love my boys!!

• Feb 13, 2019

The movie was a great continuous to BTS : BURN THE STAGE .. It depicts a worth to see moments that bring us closer to the boys. Although we do realize how hard they are ( #BTS) are working to great us with great choreography... music..lyrics and performances... this movie get in more depth on how much efforts they are putting into their career which we will repay with infinite support and unconditional love

• Feb 13, 2019

This was a great movies for fans or nonfans. I would recommend watching.

This was a great movies for fans or nonfans. I would recommend watching.

Great movie showcasing a great concert