Bud Abbott and Lou Costello in Hollywood (Abbott and Costello in Hollywood ) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bud Abbott and Lou Costello in Hollywood (Abbott and Costello in Hollywood ) Reviews

April 1, 2015
year s/b 1945 not 2000, that's when the dvd came out-flixter don't get me started!!!
January 3, 2012
Strange one this. Cos its an early entry it has its musical interludes. But it has some very funny moments, especially the roller coaster.
October 18, 2010
One of my favourite Abbott and Costello movies, very funny.
February 6, 2010
I enjoy Abbott and Costello, but I am not a huge fan of theirs. This is a decent entry into their list of films. Some good gags, most are just okay, and a few clunkers too. Good guest stars Lucille Ball, Butch Jenkins and Robert Z. Leonard are a plus.
May 20, 2009
A film with amusing bits in the beginning (I especially loved Costello's bit with Rags Ragland) but loses it's charm by the end. Bud and Lou play barbers to the stars when they decide to represent a singer who's trying to get a break in Hollywood. The film does pause here and there for some comedy routines that otherwise feel out of place (the cotton in the ears gag for starters). Not one of their funniest, but certainly not too too bad either.
January 14, 2009
A lesser outing in the series with Bud and Lou as failed Barbers to pose as agents to help a friend and earn big bucks. A wafer thin plot used as an excuse to include some celebrity cameos and bigger song and dance numbers!
½ October 28, 2008
GOOD MOVIE WORTH WATCHING.
March 30, 2008