Buddy Reviews

• Jan 31, 2015

A slacker movie with a big heart.

A slacker movie with a big heart.

• Jan 28, 2015

A fun film with a great starring performance from Nicolai Cleve Broch. Morton Tyldum, the Oscar nominated director of The Imitation Game, directed this and I think I'll check out more of his other films like this because I had a great time watching this

• May 13, 2014

Light Norwegian comedy. Count how many times characters say, "Hi!" to one another for an added bonus.

• Jan 31, 2014

This film clearly demonstrates how fame can effect an individual and the results that can have on your friends. It is funny, sweet and moving. watch it.

• Jesse O Super Reviewer
    Jan 14, 2014

This was a decent movie, highlighted by a talented cast. This is more an indictment of the TV industry and how they take something successful and take all the heart and fun out of it and turn it into something hollow, a shell of It's former self. But the satire in this film doesn't really stick because it's not as strong as it should be. This feels like it was written by someone that just discovered what satire was and incorporated it into their script in as lazy a manner as possible. This is a good movie with some sweet moments, but it's the type of movie that I'll forget within a week. It's solid, but very forgettable.

• Jul 22, 2013

This romantic comedy is boring, predictable, and just not funny.

This romantic comedy is boring, predictable, and just not funny.

• Feb 11, 2012

I liked this film a lot. I was intrigued from the start. Great acting, interesting characters...touching story.

• Mar 28, 2011

buddy is fresh and alive with youthful fun and the innocent quality of being true to oneself and loving others. great entertainment and warm heartfelt acting and screenwriting. critics who say they seen this before might consider that all love is before but with just little twist that make life interesting. this is a great film.

• Cynthia S Super Reviewer
    Mar 01, 2011

A charming film that demonstrates the true meaning of friendship, love, acceptance, and forgiveness. A warm, and truly funny comedy with excellent acting, and pacing. Very enjoyable, and smart.

• Jan 26, 2011