Buffalo Girls - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Buffalo Girls Reviews

October 1, 2011
I absolutely loved this movie! Saw it on netflix.
August 6, 2010
Flott westernepos med fokus på Calamity Jane.Gode prestasjonar av Anjelica Huston og Melanie Griffith spesielt. To og ein halv time med flott filming og ei historie som er vel verd å få med seg. Dette er også basert på historiske personar og hendingar !
½ July 4, 2010
OH this movie! I finally found it. I would think of this from time to time and could never find it. I couldnt remember who was in it or what it was called. I just remembered that I liked it.
October 18, 2009
i love reba mcentire
April 13, 2009
all of sams movies are the shit
March 17, 2009
What a huge disppointment. After seeing Calamity Jane with Doris Day I always wondered if they would re-make this classic with an all-star cast, as they did... but this 1995 production was HORRIBLE! The only decent acting was by Gabriel Byrne. Sam Elliott did a fair job, although he was grossly underused. I think someone had a great idea here, just didn't quite follow through. Were the editors on holiday? Script writers high? The script was painfully cliche, predictable and almost wacky. I hate wacky. The story line was weak, and really could have used some stronger conflict. Bored me to death. Sorry I don't have one good thing to say about this movie other than Gabriel Byrne was fantastic. I'm going to have nightmares now about Anjelica Huston trying to be John Wayne.
November 27, 2008
I'm not hoping for much but anyway.
½ November 1, 2008
Seriously Awesome!!!!!! I luv western !!!!!
½ August 23, 2008
i wnna see it its got reba
August 12, 2008
there were sad parts then funny parts an it went for like years
June 14, 2008
this is one of my favorites. its a hallmark movie
May 29, 2008
tear jerker and all around wonderful movie it relates to history and what made this country great
½ May 10, 2008
Ok movie...like Anjelica Houston !
½ March 27, 2008
My girls thought this piece of history would bore them,,, they were pleasantly prooved wrong!
March 9, 2008
Anjelica Huston is Hollywod royalty!
her performaces are most memorable, specialy this one
½ January 6, 2008
Love it, it showed the resilence of women in the old west
December 9, 2007
Reba is the bomb she can take any character and make you fall in love with that character.
November 22, 2007
love this so good.
October 25, 2007
This is a great movie..my roommate got me hooked...good plot, but I felt it dragged a bit!!
September 28, 2007
Great story.. with sadness...