A Bug's Life - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Bug's Life Reviews

March 20, 2017
The most underated of Pixar's films
March 14, 2017
In my heart a lot of us are like Flik. We might not be popular in school or at work but we have good intentions to help people improve their lives more than us being a hero. We are not too selfish and most of the time think more of others than ourselves. Being humble, share compassion, care and kindness. To appreciate one another without malice or expecting something in return. To learn and teach people to unite as one. I know many Animated films had themes like this but A Bug's Life have great real life lessons put all together in one. :)
February 23, 2017
"One of my childhood movies that brings back great memories."
February 14, 2017
A bugs life was good, another good pixar movie
½ January 19, 2017
A great adventure with the one and only Flik! It's still one of the best Pixar movies. (First viewing - Late 1998 in theaters)
December 23, 2016
The main protagonist is rather forgettable and the otherwise decent story is admittedly cliched, but the animation is very well-crafted (especially for 1998) and most of the side characters know how to make you laugh. Pixar's most underrated film.
½ December 18, 2016
While A Bug's Life was criticized by some by being unfavourably compared with then soon-to-be competitor DreamWorks' Antz, the film remains funny, memorable and surprisingly beautifully animated for a 1998 fully computer-animated movie which is only Hollywood's third entirely CGI movie making this another compelling story for all ages from the minds of Pixar Animation Studios.
December 12, 2016
Meu primeiro filme da Pixar e minha primeira animação tridimensional. Personagens muito bem-acabados e ótimo roteiro, cheio de alegorias marxistas. Fora o gostinho de VHS que esse filme tem, rsrs. Inesquecível!
½ December 4, 2016
Love the story line, well done.
November 18, 2016
It may not be as memorable as Toy Story or Nemo, but A Bug's Life is a pretty good Pixar flick.
November 4, 2016
Even though I'm on Team Antz, this is still a good movie
½ October 30, 2016
It's nowhere near the best Disney movie, but despite that it makes for a charming and emotional movie.
½ October 23, 2016
While with masterful animation and memorable characters, the story had the old trope of the underdog becomes the hero. Still with good animation, funny characters, and great villains, A Bug's Life has something going for it. While not as good as Pixar's first movie, it still is a memorable experience.
October 19, 2016
First film I ever got on Dvd. Brilliant animation. Entertaining story line, likeable characters, amazing visuals. If you once start watching it is very hard to stop. Now in HD it looks better than ever.
½ October 8, 2016
Just an average film. Nothing great, nothing bad. One of Pixar's weakest.
August 31, 2016
Clever, witty and full of colourful characters this unfortunately has started to be forgotten by recent audiences, this is One of pixars finest works.
½ August 27, 2016
I have a soft spot for this one because it was my childhood favorite-definitely not the best Pixar movie, but I loved it as a kid.
August 16, 2016
Most underrated Pixar movie
August 15, 2016
A bugs life is a solid Pixar films that does well at putting across important messages and life lessons. It is also very funny and they play to the personality and features of the species of bugs they are mocking. Kevin Spacey and his Grasshoppers are menacing and the ants are loveable.