A Bug's Life - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Bug's Life Reviews

November 4, 2016
Even though I'm on Team Antz, this is still a good movie
½ October 30, 2016
It's nowhere near the best Disney movie, but despite that it makes for a charming and emotional movie.
½ October 23, 2016
While with masterful animation and memorable characters, the story had the old trope of the underdog becomes the hero. Still with good animation, funny characters, and great villains, A Bug's Life has something going for it. While not as good as Pixar's first movie, it still is a memorable experience.
October 19, 2016
First film I ever got on Dvd. Brilliant animation. Entertaining story line, likeable characters, amazing visuals. If you once start watching it is very hard to stop. Now in HD it looks better than ever.
½ October 8, 2016
Just an average film. Nothing great, nothing bad. One of Pixar's weakest.
August 31, 2016
Clever, witty and full of colourful characters this unfortunately has started to be forgotten by recent audiences, this is One of pixars finest works.
½ August 27, 2016
I have a soft spot for this one because it was my childhood favorite-definitely not the best Pixar movie, but I loved it as a kid.
August 16, 2016
Most underrated Pixar movie
August 15, 2016
A bugs life is a solid Pixar films that does well at putting across important messages and life lessons. It is also very funny and they play to the personality and features of the species of bugs they are mocking. Kevin Spacey and his Grasshoppers are menacing and the ants are loveable.
July 26, 2016
Love it!
Not as good as most Pixar films are, but that does that mean that it's bad?
Absolutely not.
It's a very enjoyable animated movie with a big heart and a powerful theme.
Score: 8.7/10 (Great).
July 25, 2016
Very good Pixar effort.
July 18, 2016
A bugs life has comedy, it has beautiful animation, the story has the same formula, but its very entertaining.
July 18, 2016
Pixar's lowest-grossing movie is one of its best.
jamrcla
July 18, 2016
Really clever and I loved it, Fresh story and one of my favorite animated films.
July 16, 2016
I like Pixar but this was really one big .meh.
For me
½ July 15, 2016
A Bug's Life isn't better than Toy Story but it's no way the Worst Pixar has done.
I know there's another film like it called Antz by DreamWorks and since I've seen both I think A Bug's Life told the story way better then what Antz did.
The film has a great set of cast members, the film has a top notch music that fits each scene perfectly, the animation is more improved since Toy Story then again this is the 2nd Pixar film & the characters are average some of them are good others are not so much.
I definitely don't hate this movie it is a great movie I just don't think it was a great follow up to Toy Story but aside from the problems I've said I wouldn't mind seeing this movie again and again.
I give this film a 7.5 out of 10
June 30, 2016
Though it's not Pixars crowning jewel by any means, it still packs a good enough punch to be entertainig, funny, visually dazzling and worthy of watching again.
June 19, 2016
A bug's Life contains laughs but in no way shape or form is as good as classic Pixar
½ June 19, 2016
A cute movie, but still not as good as other Pixar movies, it's better than Cars and Brave, but that's about it. Nonetheless, A Bug's Life is a fun and sweet movie to watch and actually deserves to be watched.
½ June 19, 2016
With it's classic Pixar wit and fun characters, A Bug's Life is a very funny and action-packed adventure with great looking animation and fun homages to classic cinema.