A Bug's Life Reviews

• 5d ago

very inspiring saya merasa film ini seharusnya dibuatkan sekuel

very inspiring saya merasa film ini seharusnya dibuatkan sekuel

• Jan 18, 2020

I hate the first half but I enjoyed the second half.

I hate the first half but I enjoyed the second half.

• Jan 02, 2020

Charming, faithful, praised, and better than Antz.

Charming, faithful, praised, and better than Antz.

• Dec 29, 2019

It might be unfair to rate this film with the hindsight and insight of 2+ decades of Pixar films to compare to and compete with, but knowing that this was the second entry to the production company's catalog (after the timeless Toy Story), I find this movie uninspired and basically the same overall plot as Toy Story (with a few relationship tweaks), using insects instead of toys. The animation is a step up from Toy Story, but the plot isn't original enough to really make the film any better than a 3-star, watchable movie your kids might want to rewatch, but probably not the parents.

• Dec 28, 2019

Fun and unique, taking a look at the insects in our yards while presenting different personalities to go with their insect counterparts.

• Dec 20, 2019

A Bug's Life did not live up to what Toy Story did and is pretty slow but is still a fun movie.

• Dec 13, 2019

Definitely an underrated film by Disney/Pixar a lot better than Dreamwork's Antz.

• Dec 09, 2019

Kind of generic and unrewarding in my opinion. It follows a basic hero formula that is tiring at points. Some of the side characters are entertaining. I think most kids will enjoy this odd animated movie.

• Dec 01, 2019

Loaded with scares, action and humor, A Bug's Life truly is an epic of miniature proportions!

• Nov 26, 2019