Bundy and the Green River Killer Reviews

• Dec 07, 2020

Bad... BAD..... acting

Bad... BAD..... acting

• Nov 12, 2019

Worst movie i ever watched. The facts are all over the place. I never heard of Bundy being used to actually profile the green river killer ..... but he was in this movie. Terrible acting and bad storyline. Disappointed i wasted and hour and half watxhing this.

• May 22, 2019

In the first scene of the movie Ted Bundy pulls out a present day 5 dollar bill in supposedly 1974. That minor detail made it through pre, post, editing, rough draft, and storyboarding. That's all you need to know about this movie. Whoever made this should never be allowed next to a cinematic project for the rest of time.

• May 09, 2019

The acting in this movie is awful. I've seen better acting in ISIS beheading videos.