Reviews

• Sep 16, 2021

This single-set location thriller will give you intense claustrophobia, panic and thrills...in a good way. It's amazing how they can make a full-length film set entirely in a box this engaging. This is probably Ryan Reynold's best performance, who is literally in every single frame of this film.

• Aug 26, 2021

Good, suspenseful and gripping movie.

Good, suspenseful and gripping movie.

• Aug 21, 2021

Belle performance de Ryan Reynolds. Sûrement un de tes pires cauchemars, 90 min bien anxiogènes, mais merci :)

• Aug 11, 2021

Disappointed at the end of the movie still good one

Disappointed at the end of the movie still good one

• Aug 08, 2021

Well written screenplay with good direction. I wish the dialogues were better.

Well written screenplay with good direction. I wish the dialogues were better.

• Aug 06, 2021

Wow, they really figured out how to do an entire movie with a ten-dollar budget. Camera guy had the easiest gig ever. I seriously thought they were going to cut to flashbacks of the kidnapping when it actually occurred. Nope. Points on keeping me interested until the end, though. Good thing is you didn't need to keep your eyes glued to the screen the entire time.

• Jun 14, 2021

This movie will make you very anxious and if you are claustrophobic you may have a panic attack, but it would be worth it. Ryan Reynolds is amazing in this role and perfectly shows how I would feel buried alive. The ending was depressing but a realistic one. So I give it 4.5/5 stars or a 90%.

• Jun 10, 2021

"Time is running out" Although being very claustrophobic and nerve wracking right to the end, the plot line was much of a muchness. The ending was uncomfortable to watch as you realise what's happening.

• May 28, 2021

This movie is awful. From the kidnappers taking the time and effort to dig a coffin sized hole, in sand, no less. To then have to dig him out should the ransom be paid is just an impossibility. They would give him a flashlight, glow sticks and pencils either, not empty his wallet then put it back in his pocket. The fact he has a cell signal and him being told he can't be more than a foot or two below the surface and he doesn't just bash the top or the side that is already broken and get out is just insulting. I grew up at the beach and have been buried far deeper than 2 feet, yet I managed, as a young child, to not die in the hole. As unrealistic as this is, if I ever found myself in this situation, I'd hope I didn't yell at and berate everyone who could possibly help me. Take a 96 minute nap and save yourself the stupidity.

• May 08, 2021

We need another "buried alive" movie ? Kill Bill, The Vanishing, Dirty Harry.... What's the point here ?