Burn Notice - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Burn Notice Reviews

½ May 17, 2013
Found myself watching these via Netflix. Gabby making it worthwhile. "Superspy" too dumb to keep himself out of trouble, but smart enough to always weasel out of it. Paradox
August 21, 2012
One of my favorite series, hands down.
May 23, 2012
one of the best show on TV
½ January 26, 2012
TV show?
Please watch the SNL sketch "What is Burn Notice?".
½ June 28, 2011
This is a TV Series, don't know why it is here on Flixter, but just let me say, it may just be one on the Best Written & entertaining shows Currently on TV.New Season coming up, & I can't wait !!!
April 17, 2011
One of the best shows on TV.
March 4, 2011
An excellent program . . .The whole thing with a main plot for the Whole program and an individual plot per episode does oodles to keep the viewers waiting for more. Excellent planning and a taste of Government agencies, world of Espionage connected with the whole friends and family theme will definitely not fail to let the viewers expectations down . .
October 23, 2010
: "Spies. A bunch of bitchy little schoolgirls." So says Sam (Bruce Campbell, star of the bitchin' "Evil Dead" films by Sam Raimi) to his buddy, the lead character, Michael Westen. And he's absolutely right. Except they don't just want to slap you, they want to kill you. This little known USA Network production is a gem. Heist it if you can. Action, humour, intel and handy household tips a-plenty. Sharon Gless (ex Cagney & Lacey) plays Michael's mom. Brilliant entertainment. Now in its fourth season.
September 15, 2010
I love this show! Michael Westen!
August 23, 2010
this is awesome \m/-_-\m/
August 23, 2010
not a movie, but a tv series.
August 18, 2010
Diggin' this show. Watching the first season. The plots aren't all that original, but the characters are interesting enough and love me some Bruce Campbell. And Gabrielle Anwar can have me.
July 29, 2010
One of the best shows on tv. love it
October 2, 2009
I really wondered whether I'd like this series, but all doubt left after investing my time into a few shows. I'm really glad Gabrielle Anwar ditched the annoying accent after the pilot. Anyway, fun show to watch! Like a modern-day MacGyver.
½ July 7, 2008
Love the Show! Love the Characters! Great Chemistry!