Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe Reviews

July 19, 2016
Enjoyable film but I struggled to follow it as I just couldn't keep track of what was going on.
July 23, 2015
I LOVE anything, Michael or Sam!!!
½ May 21, 2015
Really bad, but its a TV movie, so don't expect all that.
April 4, 2015
this show and anything related to it is pure game
½ January 15, 2015
Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe is a pretty solid TV movie, that while it does not compare to the brilliance of the show, is definitely worth a watch for Burn Notice fans (and Bruce Campbell fans).
½ April 3, 2014
Bruce Campbell excels in rolls demanding little more than idiocy, and herein he shines. I personally love this flick. TV movie, sure, but it is well-done being what it is. Don't even have to be a Bruce fan to like this, though a fan of Burn Notice would help.
½ December 17, 2013
A must for any Bruce Campbell fan! I'm a fan of Burn Notice, and was expecting basically a three part extended episode. But the Sam Axe fronted story really worked for me. The special effects are pretty solid too.
October 19, 2013
It was great to learn more about an integral member of Mike's team and closest friend. The movie was just a little on the cheesey side, but that did not detract from the overall effect. I am a Bruce Campbel fan and a Jeffrey Donovan fan. I am also a big fan of the seies 'Burn Notice' maybe explaining why I loved this movie.
½ August 17, 2013
Any one who didn't like it is crazy and should not watch burn notice atall it was great
June 29, 2013
A great blast of an adventure. It's absolutely a wonderful time on the television set with this great prequel to one of the USA Networks best shows, Burn Notice. The shows star, Jeffrey Donovan directs this special made-for tv movie that delivers the shows trademark of dark humor, crisp action and smarts. A thrilling, funny, action-packed and very entertaining movie. Bruce Campbell is perfect, he returns to one of his most popular characters past, bringing lots of fun and energy to the role and showing he is having a great time with this story.
March 17, 2013
Finally got to see this! I love this show!
February 28, 2013
Acting: 3/5
Story: 3/5
Perception: 3/5

A film mostly intended for Burn Notice aficionados. The entire picture is done in a 'Sam Axe' style, which at times can be humorously forced. But in the end it isn't that bad.
½ February 19, 2013
Strictly for fans of the show, and of Bruce Campbell. So this has to get a recommendation from me.
October 25, 2012
The best Bruce Campbell movie since Bubba Hotep, and one of his better films period. It sticks to the standard action-drama formula, but Bruce is front and center and really shines. This is one of the best made for TV films I've ever seen, and worth viewing for Burn Notice fans. If you're not a big Bruce Campbell or Burn Notice fan, you'll probably still enjoy the film, though maybe not on the same level.
½ September 23, 2012
A nice little television movie to bridge the gap between season four and five. Its got action, and Sam Axe is enough to keep this prequel movie going.
August 21, 2012
Loved it! If you like Burn Notice, and Sam is one of your favorite characters...then you will too!!
½ August 1, 2012
Based of the series Burn Notice, this film is a lot of fun and probably will only to those familiar to the series and the character of Sam Axe. Bruce Campell is funny and engaging in this made for TV movie. Despite its corny humor and somewhat implausible plot, its a whole lot of fun. Entertaining and full-filling this is a satisfying portrayal of Sam Axe.
July 8, 2012
Lacks the chemistry between Axe and Weston that you get in a normal Burn Notice episode but is an entertaining enough 90 minutes until the new season rolls round....
June 10, 2012
Brilliant show and finally the mighty Bruce made it past one season hell
April 24, 2012
For a Burn Notice fan, this is a must-see!