Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe Reviews

• Feb 15, 2019

eh. couldn't keep my interest (about 2 viewings)

eh. couldn't keep my interest (about 2 viewings)

• Jul 19, 2016

Enjoyable film but I struggled to follow it as I just couldn't keep track of what was going on.

• Oct 13, 2015

I am a big fan of the Burn Notice series and i really enjoyed this movie! I love the storyline on going to Sam Axes past before he was drinking Mohito's in Miami with a Hawaiian shirt. Bruce Campbell does a great job bringing action and comedy to the film. And best of all, the film was directed by Jeffrey Donovan (Michael Westen) and he does a great job of it.

• Jul 23, 2015

I LOVE anything, Michael or Sam!!!

I LOVE anything, Michael or Sam!!!

• May 21, 2015

Really bad, but its a TV movie, so don't expect all that.

Really bad, but its a TV movie, so don't expect all that.

• Apr 04, 2015

this show and anything related to it is pure game

this show and anything related to it is pure game

• May 12, 2014

Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe is a pretty solid TV movie, that while it does not compare to the brilliance of the show, is definitely worth a watch for Burn Notice fans (and Bruce Campbell fans).

• Apr 03, 2014

Bruce Campbell excels in rolls demanding little more than idiocy, and herein he shines. I personally love this flick. TV movie, sure, but it is well-done being what it is. Don't even have to be a Bruce fan to like this, though a fan of Burn Notice would help.

• Dec 17, 2013

A must for any Bruce Campbell fan! I'm a fan of Burn Notice, and was expecting basically a three part extended episode. But the Sam Axe fronted story really worked for me. The special effects are pretty solid too.

• Oct 19, 2013

It was great to learn more about an integral member of Mike's team and closest friend. The movie was just a little on the cheesey side, but that did not detract from the overall effect. I am a Bruce Campbel fan and a Jeffrey Donovan fan. I am also a big fan of the seies 'Burn Notice' maybe explaining why I loved this movie.