Burn The Stage: The Movie Reviews

AMAZING!! I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH BTS 😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙

AMAZING!! I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH BTS 😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙

• dylan
    Jun 27, 2019

honestly this movie was so good. it showed the real side to huge concerts and the artists feelings. wish i could see it again!!

• Feb 13, 2019

An exceptional and beautifully put together movie with an exquisite score. Would adore to see it again. I will most definitely buy it once it is available on DVD.

• Feb 13, 2019

This movie......it was SO GOOD. It is such an eye opener for me to see the struggles and dedication that they went through and put in for their fans and THAT saying something cause other boybands especially in America (since they alway got compared to band such as 1D) does not have to go through HOURS of notorious dance practice and rehearsal and the strict system that idols specifically have to go through. 20/10 and would definitely watch again. Good job to BTS and BigHit.

• Jan 31, 2019

jajaja ¿es una broma?

jajaja ¿es una broma?

• Jan 01, 2019

Just amazing. Well done

Just amazing. Well done

• Dec 20, 2018

Melhor filme que eu já assisti. Mostra uma realidade diferente do que costumamos ver como fã. Eles têm dificuldades e problemas como todo mundo. Só me fez crescer a admiração que eu sinto por eles. E que venha BTS LOVE YOURSELF TOUR SEOUL em janeiro.

• Dec 20, 2018

BTS (ë° (C)íìë...ë<¨) is a South Korean boy group comprised of seven members. They debuted in 2013, this year being their 5th year active. They are admired for their underdog story, their unique music that is, to many, a âbreath of fresh air in an oversaturated western music sceneâ?, the fact that their label does not control their creative freedom, and their openness with fans (among other things). Naturally, youâ(TM)d have many people lined up to see a film about these seven internationally loved men, the special screening earning a three-day day weekend haul of $3.6 million in North America alone. I was among these people, however, the film wasnâ(TM)t quite all I had hoped. The film is a documentary, giving behind-the-scenes footage and commentary of the boysâ(TM) ~11 month long worldwide tour in 2017 (2017 BTS Live Trilogy Episode III: The Wings Tour). The cast consists of, of course, the members themselves: RM (Kim Namjoon), Jin (Kim Seokjin), Suga (Min Yoongi), j-hope (Jung Hoseok), Jimin (Park Jimin), V (Kim Taehyung), and Jungkook (Jeon Jungkook), and is directed by Park Jun-Soo (whose very short portfolio includes only this film). The runtime was only 1 hour and 25 minutes, which was relatively disappointing. Of course, seeing them on the big screen, their (beautiful) faces glowing on and off stage, was a wonderful experience. However, I feel that the boysâ(TM) personalities didnâ(TM)t shine through as much as one would expect. By this, I mean the film focuses more on their experiences, both good and bad, during the tour more than it focuses on the boys themselves. Perhaps this is a result of them using more narration than necessary, but all I can say for sure was that I felt some sort of disconnect than if I was, say, watching a Run!BTS episode or a VLIVE, where the boyâ(TM)s personalities are more focused on than the situations they are put in are. Due to this, I would more so recommend this to older ARMYs who know the boys, not newcomers who are looking for a way to get to know them all. I feel that if they had extended the runtime, they couldâ(TM)ve included more scenes that effectively showed their personalities (like the pool party or Yeontanâ(TM)s surprise cameo!). Being that this is a film about musical artists, you can expect the soundtrack to be great. Since the film is about 2017 BTS Live Trilogy Episode III: The Wings Tour, the soundtrack was primarily music from the WINGS album. One other track I do remember being used is P.O.P. (Piece of Peace) from j-hopeâ(TM)s well-received mixtape released earlier in March of this year, which was great to see snuck in there. Of course, you canâ(TM)t just throw random tracks wherever and call it done, and the film definitely doesnâ(TM)t do this. The tracks selected amplified the scenes, as well as making you want to sing along with them (many people in the theatre did exactly that). Being an ARMY whose favorite BTS album is WINGS, this was an absolute delight. Of course, for people whose music tastes are different, they might not enjoy it as much. The cinematography was nothing revolutionary, but itâ(TM)s not bad and does its job. One choice that I did like and that made the scene much more fun and memorable, however, is when the boys were celebrating winning their first AMA and so were having a backyard barbecue and pool party. The sort of montage that they decided to use for the scene where the boys were jumping into the pool, switching between the film cameras and footage the boys took themselves with phones on selfie sticks, really made you feel more like you were there with them. It also added a very playful air to the scene. Overall, I think Iâ(TM)d give this film 4.5 stars. For me, it was super enjoyable. I loved seeing the hardships the boys went through, the fun times, the award acceptance speeches, the performances, and the emotional end-of-tour speech (spoiler: I cried). Again, I would more so recommend this to ARMYs who are already familiar with the boysâ(TM) personalities. Itâ(TM)s less an effective introduction and more so additional content for ARMYs craving more new stuff from the boys. Thatâ(TM)s not to say itâ(TM)s a sloppy cash-grab, it absolutely isnâ(TM)t. Itâ(TM)s just more geared towards older ARMY than new ARMY if you ask me. That being said, if this ever shows up again in theatres or anywhere on DVD or streaming services, watch it! Itâ(TM)s definitely worth an hour and twenty-five minutes of your life, you wonâ(TM)t regret it. Also, if you missed this one, Iâ(TM)d watch out for the Love Yourself Concert Tour film coming out January of next year. If this oneâ(TM)s anything to go off of, Iâ(TM)d bet that the next one will be great too!

• Dec 20, 2018

An amazing exclusive documentary! It really shows how hard fame can be, and how it can affect you. I totally recommend it!

• Dec 13, 2018

It was such an amazing experience. This is a film about the "behind the scenes", about how much bts members work hard to make everything work and make army very proud. I felt honered, as an army. Maybe it's not a big deal for those who doesn't know them very well. But for fans it's so amazing.