Buster and Billie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Buster and Billie Reviews

½ April 18, 2016
A sweet, unconventional love story with a bitterly tragic ending.
November 7, 2012
I seen it as a kid....and I want to again.
April 5, 2012
buster and billie I want to see
½ November 24, 2011
A teen myself at time of showing on T.V. I pray judgmental people see it sometime, and find the difference in love just might bring them together, for the good, except different ending in real life. I loved this movie, wish I could see it again, own it perhaps... robin jones hanzelka
May 21, 2011
Great movie...I wish they would restore it.
March 4, 2011
There is no doubt that this film will leave a lasting impression because of the deep story between Buster and Billie most of us never find what we are searching for in life. In their short time they tried to make the moments last as long as possible. I wish that the people who own the rights to this would consider putting this film on DVD soon.
February 26, 2010
Those of us who grew up in small towns know this story. A popular kid can't be allowed to step outside his clique. The Hoyt Axton soundtrack creates a mood so true to the heartbreak, that it has haunted me for 35 years. Hard to watch, if you lived through this as a kid, or if you didn't.
½ October 19, 2009
This is a great movie!
December 31, 2008
I saw this movie many years ago, but loved it. I just can't find it anywhere. I wish I could.
December 17, 2008
Early Vincent. Saw it on TV in the 70's. I liked it, bittersweet romance.
October 4, 2008
SAD
August 26, 2008
my dad loves this movie I can remember him watching it over and over!! its good but sad!
½ July 15, 2008
I've been looking for this movie since I saw it at the Drive-In. It really haunts ya, and I too would like to see it presently.
July 10, 2008
yeah the first movie of robert englund!!
June 19, 2008
This is a wonderful and understanding movie, I would like to know were the song Billies Theme can be bought??? 5 star
June 3, 2008
Seriously touching movie.
April 20, 2008
I cried so much watching this one!
March 8, 2008
An unforgettable movie. Not the movie that Jan Michael Vincent will be remembered for but this is the one where I stood up and took notice of an actor who never achieved his potential.
½ March 4, 2008
This movie in some ways reminds me of another movie, which in this case is "The Last Picture Show".
Both movies were filmed about 3 or 4 years apart, but have that late 1940's, early 50's setting feel to it. This one though is more of a tearjerker story to it, especially in the last half hour, when the tone changes more into a very dark revenge. l don't want to spoil the end for those who haven't seen it yet, but for me, this is one movie you will remember for a very long time. Highly recomemded on an emotional level.
½ February 13, 2008
Very sad and well-made. The ending will rock your socks off.