The Butcher's Wife Reviews

• Nov 29, 2018

This is a fantastic movie! The proformances are wonderful. Mary Stenbergen alone is one of my favorites of ll time. It is super romantic, super funny, and even poetic. LOVE this movie! I have no idea how you could have rated it low. What did you expect of a fantasy romance movie... car chases?! It is on the level of Moonstruck. Fantastic movie.

• Oct 18, 2018

Critics get paid for their good reviews so do not believe them. This a good movie with a surprising cast. Enjoy.

• Jan 04, 2018

A great cast is wasted on a forgettable comedy that feels like it was churned out without much care. The very pretty Demi Moore and Mary Steenburgen provide the only highlights in a wasted comedy.

• Apr 01, 2016

I wouldn't elaborate if I didn't have to. Demi Moore is a joke from the moment you clap eyes on her, especially in this film, and then of all things, she opens her mouth! That puts the last nail in the coffin, you might say. Blech.

• Dec 08, 2015

It's a shame "The Butcher's Wife" isn't a better-known film. It's original, dreamy, and isn't afraid to be romantic or funny.

• Sep 11, 2015

Mary Steenburgen is awesome. This movie is not.

Mary Steenburgen is awesome. This movie is not.

• Feb 28, 2015

It's a sweet movie. I personally enjoy the added magic and the chemistry between Demi Moore and Jeff Daniels. I recommend to people who want to relax and enjoy a good comedy.

• Aug 30, 2013

Underrated fun movie... Not a critics favorite choice but a good easy movie to watch

• Aug 27, 2013

(**): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon13.gif[/img]

(**): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon13.gif[/img]

• Jul 19, 2013

Cute movie to watch on a lazy Sunday afternoon!

Cute movie to watch on a lazy Sunday afternoon!