Butterbox Babies - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Butterbox Babies Reviews

March 2, 2011
Pretty good movie. Odd for a Canadian movie but it's all based on a true Canadian story and acting was not half bad. 6.4/10
April 8, 2010
Pretty bad, even for a Canadian production
September 15, 2008
Decently acted historical piece.
March 7, 2008
i saw this movie on the guide on our satellite, and i only turned it on cuz my civics teacher had talked about it earlier that day...it wasnt a bad movie, all in all, considering this is based on something that happened in the 1930's.
February 9, 2008
how sad..how can anyone do this kind of things to anyone
January 3, 2008
Interesting because it is based on a disturbing true story.. it wasn't a 'scary' movie, but it freaked me out a bit anyway
December 28, 2007
Oooh, denne e snåle - åtriste!
½ September 22, 2007
Disturbing movie that follows a dramatic and horrifying true tale. The story is more captivating than its film likeness, though the performances are acceptable. The storyline/script could have been written in such a way as to captivate more of a sense of the gravity of the event/tragedy.
August 16, 2007
I just find this story fascinating. Plus I like the "era".
August 5, 2007
A true story that will leave you speechless.. This really got to me.. Unbelievable what people are capable of..
½ June 28, 2007
I caught this flick on an old VHS tape I found. I kinda wish I never found it.
June 6, 2007
I saw this when I was little and want to see it again... I remember it was so sad
February 27, 2007
Good movie even though it can be disturbing to some people. This is a true story and I just can't believe what that woman was doing. My heart goes out to all those babies that died.