The Butterfly Effect 3: Revelations - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Butterfly Effect 3: Revelations Reviews

½ March 19, 2017
Plot Holes & A Complete Disregard For Space-Time Continums, Which Theorises You Cannot Meet People In Two Different Realities That Are Constantly In Flux. That Aside, The Whole Thing Sinks Even Lower In Terms Of Quality, As If You Could??? Well, It Does. Far Out...So Crap.
½ November 27, 2016
It's a Butterfly Effect movie, so it's not exactly artwork. Time travel keeps it interesting.
December 7, 2015
After binge watching butterfly effect one and two I thought why not, the ratings didn't seem too bad and after watching the second it couldn't get much worse! From the start the story had me guessing, not knowing what was going on, sadly towards the end I was still guessing. I was hoping for a great twist that would leave me satisfied and shocked. Sadly after a good start it falls off completely. Plot holes become apparent, to which any child could notice. 2/5 watch if you have time to kill.
March 10, 2015
It was ok. Better then the second but not near as good as the first movie. The basis the same but a different way of time travelling which was interesting. Fast paced amd the acting was decent.
February 27, 2015
A very good movie and quite creepy and spooky too. Rachel's performance in this movie was so good that she deserved the Grammy of 2009. :)
January 17, 2015
Same shit, bad scooby doo resolution.
January 17, 2015
I thought it was better than the first 2 movies but it could have been alot better and it was still a poorly made movie
½ August 1, 2014
I think its silly that they can take concepts like this and make mediocre films out of them, and then sequels, and then the put the third one on a horror collection that your forced to watch.
July 12, 2014
Probably best one out of the three
½ May 8, 2014
Worst of the 3, and the second one sucked.
May 3, 2014
I was really surprised by the intensity of this 3rd part and also by the way things turned out ,especially with the shocking ending which is very interesting as it didn't get the whole story messed up. I liked the ending
½ February 26, 2014
on its own not bad but as a sequel not so much
February 19, 2014
a stretch to say this is a sequel very little in common with either films really. interesting idea at least though the twist is obvious from about half hour into the movie.
½ December 19, 2013
Wow!Demasia'o de potencia!
October 23, 2013
Actually surprisingly decent. Almost crosses over into horror, and I liked the surprise ending.
September 27, 2013
Interesting installment. The mystery and suspense aspect of the film are great. Surpasses the quality of the second film and consequently exceeds expectations.
½ September 11, 2013
Great had me nervous !!
June 7, 2013
For a third movie, it wasn't bad. Better than the second one by a long shot. Doesn't always make sense, but stands alone fine with enough happening to keep it interesting. Rachel Miner is pretty good as Jenna. I didn't see the ending coming either. A good twist. Heaven help me, I would continue to watch these if they keep making them. Needless to say, the first was the best, though.
March 31, 2013
such a bad movie, that does not scares and with a really bad plot that doesn´t explains itself very well and is really disappointing