bwoy Reviews

• Sep 10, 2017

The ending will have u jumping around your loving room! Thats what me and my friend were doing!!! Crazy plot twist!!

• Aug 22, 2017

La historia bien contada aunque es una estupides. Esos errores en los que caen los tontos Gringos y Europeos

• Jun 21, 2017

John Young has created a suspenseful psychological thriller that simultaneously asks layered questions about trust, truth, gender and sexuality. The writing, cinematography, editing and ensemble acting is superb. Thank god for indie films. Look out for John Young!