By the People - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

By the People Reviews

October 4, 2007
The best part about this documentary is, unlike most, it is unbiased. It is not like Michael Moore?s, it is not film that makes you feel ?this is the right opinion and you are wrong for thinking differently?? it just IS. It makes you think?it is not opinionated? it is just fact. It is. And in that, you are inspired. Outstanding. Every documentary director ought to see this before they make another film. This is how it is done people. This is it.
October 4, 2007
Loved it. The New York Times said it was a ?unconscious disaster? film. Did you see the poster? There wasn?t anything ?unconscious? about it.
½ October 2, 2007
Intriguing look at an underreported part of our election process. Get ready for Election 2008...watch this film and check out your comfort level!!
½ October 2, 2007
This is one of the best documentaries I've ever seen. It's an amazing behind the scenes look at the election process. I had no idea our election system was as fragile as it is. This is a timely movie showing the chaos, humor and perseverance of those that make our elections happen.
February 4, 2007
This oughta be informative.
December 11, 2006
i would like to see this