Bye Bye, Love - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bye Bye, Love Reviews

August 17, 2016
Another romantic comedy about divorces and single life. This one is not interesting and the dialogue is chatty.
½ June 15, 2016
Divorced life sucks as proven by three friends who meet at McDonald's and reminisce about the good days and talk about life in this dramedy.
½ June 20, 2015
Seen it many times. Randy Quaid is great
April 24, 2015
A one hour forty five minute tooth pull.
½ March 24, 2015
gr8 cast makes this com-dram go.
November 17, 2014
Big cast in this mediocre, unfunny film. Not good.
August 17, 2014
(First and only viewing - In my mid-twenties)
April 15, 2013
one of my favorite movies. i had to do a report for a movie and i picked this one. thats how much i love it
December 7, 2012
Could be worth watching. Will find and devour with my eyes!
August 18, 2012
Best worst date scene ever!
½ August 11, 2012
Ya la habia visto, pero ahora q soy padre esta pelicula me llego, se trata de diferentes situaciones pero tres hombres q dentro de todo quieren buenos padres.
July 23, 2012
A great family film. About divorced men trying to bond with their children.
April 27, 2012
i love this movie i have seen it tons of times
February 24, 2012
Not a bad movie. Love the soundtrack.
½ February 13, 2012
There aren't a lot of romantic comedies geared towards men. This is one of them, and it really works. While it might not be the best movie, it's a damn entertaining film. The cast of divorced men, Paul Reiser, Matthew Modine and Randy Quaid, have great chemistry together.
November 11, 2010
Good movie showing the male perspective when it comes to divorce and child raising afterwards.
September 25, 2010
It's nothing special, maybe it's because I liked the cast that I liked it. Worth watching though, some good humor to the film.
½ May 1, 2010
One of those movies that doesn't get enough love for being what it was. Certainly not a great cinematic achievement, but it was genuinely funny and touching, with strong adult leads and a charming ensemble of children, many of whom went on to have impressive careers (Mae Whitman, Eliza Dushku, Amber Benson).
½ April 18, 2010
A cute film following several people in different situations in life. It mostly revolves around relationships, whether its between men and women or parents and their children. A funny, heartfelt movie.