Bye Bye, Love - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bye Bye, Love Reviews

½ April 9, 2010
Eh. Blah comedy. The only funny one was Randy Quaid.
½ March 4, 2010
I guess the guys would think it's funny... women are supposed to think these guys are catches, and they're not.
January 21, 2010
When divorce was still such a big deal.
December 30, 2009
Can't say enough good things about this movie. Incredibly funny - tons of memorable quotes/moments, great actors, and a very touching storyline all at the same time! Must-see!
½ December 9, 2009
One of thee underrated movies of the '90s! What ever happened to Paul Reiser?
½ November 2, 2009
Eh. Kinda cute, but not worth the three days it took me to get through it.
August 27, 2009
Very disturbingly and shockingly, I enjoyed this Mild/Family Comedy. It was a paticularly a warm-your-heart comdedy, than a laugh-your-frickin'-ass off, Piss your pants comedy. Modine and Quaid make this one enjoyable flick.
August 23, 2009
It was an alright movie.
July 6, 2009
I remember this didn't offend me too badly.
June 13, 2009
don't say this a lot...but it was a great divorce movie.
June 1, 2009
I've allways loved this move. Was nice to see it again today :)
For the record its more a drama than a comedy... still funny too :P
March 17, 2009
It's a little odd how many future Buffy actors are in this film. Not a bad film.
February 5, 2009
I really like Paul Reiser in this! Randy Quaid is pretty funny, too. Cool look at divorced dads.
January 10, 2009
Was surprised :) it was quite funny...
December 22, 2008
i loved it it was sick
½ October 25, 2008
I liked this movie. The three divorced men care about their children, and have difficulties with dating after their divorce. The kids more-or-less understand the difficulties of divorce, so I see the movie as providing some hope for a lousy situation.
October 21, 2008
Better than I thought it was going to be; quite agreeable for the most part with some genuinely funny moments and surprisingly strong dramatic scenes. Unfortunately the last 15 minutes (from the time Quaid confronts Reiner) see it become like an inane sitcom as it has a silly and contrived conclusion that wraps things up far too easily.

As for the cast, Garofalo is the standout in her hilarious supporting performance and Quaid is pretty good as well. On the downside, Modine is totally unconvincing as a suburban playboy.
August 26, 2008
i love this movie it is so funny
½ August 25, 2008
It's so absurd at times, but I think Randy Quaid, Janeane Garofalo and Rob Reiner are irresistible in this movie. They make an otherwise hokey story entertaining.
½ July 23, 2008
We watched Bye Bye Love in my Human Relationships class and it was the only movie I disagreed with my professor on(the Story of Us and When Harry Met Sally were also shown). He saw it as a wonderful story about fathers dealing with divorce but my friends and I found it very annoying. It's so sterotypical with its characters. I would recommend Parenthood for a better film about family frustrations. The only reason to see this movie is Janeane Garofalo who is one of the only likable and funny characters.