Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever Reviews

• Sep 27, 2019

I only watched this film for my man Winston. The only scenes I enjoyed was when Winston was on screen. Other than that the movie sucks.

• Oct 30, 2018

A sequel to a trash movie. I'm done with this franchise but at least Eli Roth isn't directing it this time. It's some other random horror director.

• Sep 10, 2018

1.5/5. Somehow even worse than the first film. The gore is solid as is the opening sequence, but the rest of this movie is either boring or awful if not both.

• Jul 31, 2018

For the type of a horror movie it is my exceptions were set pretty low before seeing it but still was left unsatisfied. Of course you would expect a fun, silly and gory horror movie before watching but its a pointless plot, acting is bad, the cause for some getting infected didn't make sense or even got explained its just a gore fest which is something blood and gore fans will find satisfying to watch.

• Apr 17, 2018

People who choose to trash this movie may want to pause momentarily to remove the big hard splintery stick from our thier ass. This behemoth of kitsch gore bullshit does exactly what it says on the tin, and it's f*cking glorious. The nuance is pinpoint astute, picks up as it left off with ferocious follow through. The resulting display of intestine laden teenage debauchery deserves a severed handshake for Ti West and his directorial indecency. Do yourself a favour and get a loada beer (maybe a blunt or two) kick back and enjoy the descent into your teenage dreams/nightmare.

• Dec 29, 2016

Alright, I was wrong to dismiss this for so long. It's bad, but it's pretty fun, and had tons of great and gross gore. It's actually has some funny parts too. It's too bad West never got to get his version of the movie to the screen, it would've probably been pretty solid.

• May 16, 2016

Taking all of the problems with Eli Roth's first movie (inconsistent tone, unlikable characters, and a stupid plot) and magnifying each of them by 1,000%, Cabin Fever 2 is a truly miserable, infuriating experience. Unless you're just a gore hound who just wants to see blood and guts get spilled, make sure to steer clear of this awful mess.

Sylvester K Super Reviewer
    Mar 08, 2016

In this sequel to Cabin Fever, the virus spreads in a small town prom via bottled water, meanwhile the national guard is deployed to eliminate all survivors. It went for a more comic look of the virus rather than the hilly billy slasher genre bender of the first film. The decision to use unknown young actors and the school setting didn't do the film any favour. The characters are simply too stupid to make this film remotely scary. The tone of the film was entirely laughable with its cringe worthy dialogues and unbelievable storyline, please avoid this like a plague.

• Oct 15, 2015

Cabin Fever 2 IS a ridiculously awkward film. The plot is retarded. The cartoon intro is awesome and poorly explains the infection. A random bottle falls off a truck, I guess a recyclables truck, I have no clue, that contains infected blood and apparently there is enough infected blood in that bottle to contaminate an entire river and pollute a spring water bottling facility along with an entire high school population. It makes no sense at all. A film like this has its own unique place in horror. The film feels like a feral vampire / zombie film but plays off as a sort of environmental horror, if you can even develop a genre like that. Majority of the film seems to be coming of age high school stuff. The massive speech directly in the center of the film during the prom is so epic and well said that it explains a lot, it has nothing to be on with the film whatsoever and has little to further the plot. It's extremely graphic like the first film.

• Aug 14, 2015