Cadaver Reviews

• Jan 14, 2013

Seriously wanted to like this one, but it's the same Goddamned Asian horror cliches that've proliferated since the late '90s J-horror boom, with no real change-up or stylish flourishes, so who cares? Pass, unless you're a completist.

• Sep 29, 2012

I don't know why, I couldn't watch it... I just watched half of it. It couldn't take my attention, unfortunately. I love Han Jimin, I tried to watch this movie for the sake of her, but it didn't work...

• Sep 26, 2012

Asian horror gets... Repetitious.

Asian horror gets... Repetitious.

• Nov 03, 2010

A few creepy moments, but way too long. I don't want to give away the ending, but there seem to be some unnecessary deaths throughout the movie. As in they didn't make much sense. If you like Asian horror, there are much better choices than this one.

• Oct 31, 2010

Fucking creepy!! I loved it..<3

Fucking creepy!! I loved it..<3

• Aug 02, 2010

If you know me, you know I love Korean horror films. This was one that I ALMOST got, but not quite. I feel that I need more insight, but as far as entertainment value, I enjoyed it and was creeped. It certainly can't top Cello, though.