Caddyshack II Reviews

• Dec 26, 2019

Funny here and there but not as good as the first.

Funny here and there but not as good as the first.

• Jul 11, 2019

C'mon folks, try to remember all the happy times you had watching this flick. When that horse jumps over the guy from Unsolved Mysteries and farts on him, I laugh every time. Classic. Second favorite movie right behind Attack of the Clones!

• Mar 02, 2019

The first movie is an absolute classic and while this got a few laughs out of me it is just not as funny as the original. Jackie Mason does a funny performance but nowhere near as funny as Rodney Dangerfield. Dan Aykroyd tries way too hard in his performance and takes it over the top while Bill Murray took the performance where he wanted it and didn't have to try hard to get laughs. Chevy Chase was funny in this movie but looked like he did not want to be there kind of like when he was The Chevy Chase Show. Randy Quaid got the most laughs out of me and in my opinion stole the show a lot like how he stole the show as Cousin Eddie in the National Lampoon's Vacation films especially in Christmas Vacation and Vegas Vacation.

• Dec 12, 2018

I literally just watched this movie not five minutes ago and thought that it was so bad I needed to write a review. While I love all of the actors in this movie the writers just ruined the whole thing. They made Ty Webb a sad man who I honest to God felt pity for. They tried to recreate Al Czervik and failed miserably. They made Bushwood into a cheesy amusement park, and the whole movie had enough dangling plot threads to make a sweater. Through the whole movie I found myself rooting for the rich people. All in all they lost what made the first caddyshack great.

• Oct 15, 2018

I know we all would definitely agree it has been a longtime since we've seen the movie Caddyshack are we ever going to see the movie Caddyshack come back are Bill Murray

• Jul 31, 2018

Not as good as the original but I still enjoyed it.

Not as good as the original but I still enjoyed it.

• May 05, 2018

An absolute disgrace. I only ask, why?

An absolute disgrace. I only ask, why?

• Mar 06, 2017

Essentially, the same plot as the original. Not good by any means, but there are laughs to be found.

• Feb 26, 2017

The aspects of the film I liked were: Jackie Mason, the gopher, the soundtrack, and the shenanigans. Not as good as the first film was.. If the had gone to an R rating, it would of been more fun to watch.

• Dec 25, 2016

No Murray. No Knight. No Dangerfield. No good.

No Murray. No Knight. No Dangerfield. No good.