Cagefighter Reviews

• Dec 24, 2020

Gershon is the only real grit to this movie. Predictable up and down of a champion fighter (who at least looks the part) - up against a WWF wrestler coming into the cage. The slow mo sequences are painful.

• Dec 03, 2020

The first two minutes of this movie are TERRIBLE! The protagonist beats a smaller guy to a pulp. Not only that, but the smaller guy is throwing all these kicks short, while the protagonist just kind of leans back. The small guy then lands a full on kick to the face of the protagonist, who doesn't even wince. This is followed by a straight right hand to the small guy's face. The announcers then declare this man to be the No. 1 fighter in the world! Followed by, announcing him as the new lightweight champion. NO LIGHTWEIGHT WILL EVER BE THE #1 FIGHTER IN THE WORLD!!! That's like saying Bruce Lee could dummy Brock Lesnar. Awful. Everything about this movie is so completely unbelievable in the first 2 minutes (not an exagerration, it was less than 2 minutes), that one has to settle in, ready for a comedy of errors. Unless you're a under the age of 14, or some young guy who's never been in a fight, this movie probably isn't for you. They should have called it Cagefarter. Absolutely rotten! Sidenote: Jon Moxley was great, he was the only believable character in this movie. I think when they pitched this movie, they pitched it as Rocky, but for UFC fans. They then proceeded to make the movie without understanding how people interact, or how the world actually works. This feels like something someone out of highschool would direct.

• Nov 24, 2020

This movie was action packed from the start. Johnathan Good was amazing in his acting skills. I would recommend this movie to all.

• Nov 21, 2020

This film kind of reminded me of a Guy Ritchie movies; just really cool angle shots and vibe with it. It was uplifting and Rocky like, and even though I did grow up on wrestling, but haven't watched it must lately. Moxley was a real pro with his antics. It was a fun movie to watch and I would definitely watch it again.

• Oct 26, 2020

Very bad and cheesy effects you would see in Youtube videos with a very predictable story that you could predict going in like a bad Rocky movie. Jon Moxley is great using his wrestling persona to make his character a believable bad ass wrestler who would be dangerous in a cage fight. Using AEW footage rather than shooting new footage I felt looked really out of place as were all the cameo videos by wrestlers and MMA fighters. The movie plot fails to cast a strong lead to be a believable MMA champion, casting Jay Reso (better known as Christian in the WWE) as a MMA expert and show host was just as miscast. The casting of Gina Gershon on the other hand as the head of Legacy/promoter was pretty well done. As a wrestling and MMA fan this was just a poor attempt at a crossover story and will appeal to neither fan base.

• Oct 14, 2020

It's fun for what it is. As a life long pro wrestling fan I enjoyed this movie๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

• Oct 13, 2020

CAGEFIGHTER : WORLDS COLLIDE 2020 ๐Ÿ“บ FITE TV This movie will round house kick you while you cheer ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and then hit you with a tombstone. The story of a 6 time UFC champ who is convinced by his agent and promoters to defend his title against a pro wrestler with his championship on the line. A pro wrestler (AEW's John Moxly) vs a real fighter (Alex Montagnani) , this should be an easy contest with odds of 1 to 10, NOT! I give this movie 4.5/5 kicks in the ๐Ÿ† If you like this movie give me a HELL YA!