Calendar Girls - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Calendar Girls Reviews

March 29, 2013
A wonderfully strong and socially likable movie.. Woman power displayed in its best form..
March 18, 2013
It's not bad but would be better if they focus on subtleties of life.
½ February 24, 2013
Lovely, lovely film! I loved it from start to finish! A celebration of women, old beautiful women!
February 23, 2013
This is to funny, I loved it, there should be movies out there like this one!
January 28, 2013
Too funny..Old ladie boobs...
½ January 23, 2013
It's like Billy Elliot for old ladies.
January 14, 2013
a good story maybe a little bit silly as a film
½ January 6, 2013
cute movie...kinda like a mom and me movie.. lol
½ December 31, 2012
great film made me laugh
December 30, 2012
Simply lovely. A story you don't see often that's based on a true occurrence. Fabulous.
½ December 27, 2012
Better than I expected.
½ December 18, 2012
Endearing enough I suppose, but it is pretty toothless in terms of genuine comedy and real drama.
December 16, 2012
fantastic film, funny, touching and very well acted
December 15, 2012
Thoroughly enjoyable! I usually don't care for British humor but this was excellent.
December 7, 2012
Was very witty and clever. Good ladies and a true story i believe so.
½ December 4, 2012
Pleasant little comedy based on a true story. Kinda fun seeing an 'older generation of gals' getting flirty with their natural attributes - many for the first time.
½ November 30, 2012
The plot is more serious than it seems: it's about losing someone dear and doing charity to help people. Cancer stinks!
November 5, 2012
I have rarely ever seen such a heart-warming and inspiring film. This movie makes you laugh and cry almost at the same time. As most British comedies the actors were fabulous and the jokes did not seem constructed like they do in most Hollywood productions. This film is a anthem for all middle aged women. It shows the world that 40 women can look great even when they are nude.
September 24, 2012
Peel of the layers and your left with a warm funny film
September 16, 2012
This, based on a true story, movie is a delight. By turns, cheerful, profoundly moving, funny and uplifting. A wonderful tale of joy & triumph over the terrible loss of a loved one to cancer.