Call Me Claus - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Call Me Claus Reviews

December 23, 2014
'Call Me Claus' has it's tender, funny and clever moments, but the only major negative is that the story is a rip-off of 'Ernest Saves Christmas' where Santa Claus has to find a new Santa to replace him
½ December 16, 2013
It could have been done better, but it still brought a perfect combination of drama and well written comedy.
December 15, 2013
Just awful. Can see why this was a TV movie.
December 22, 2012
nice holiday family movie
½ October 29, 2012
Not bad, not the best Christmas film, bu not bad.
February 27, 2012
Great film for christmas time, totally loved it. One of Whoopi Goldbergs best films ^^
December 28, 2011
I know this movie's writer/producer he is awesome and this movie rocks!
½ December 10, 2011
Great movie for getting in the holiday spirit.
May 31, 2011
Typical holiday movie. Santa is at the end of his reign and must find replacement. His replacement does not believe in him and is not the nicest person on earth. He must help her to believe. Typical but I still think it's a cute holiday movie.
February 12, 2011
this looks so stupid oh my god.
½ December 26, 2010
It was okay - one of those movies that's good for background while doing other Christmas activities.
½ December 23, 2010
I loved this movie and the concept, Whoopi was outrageous as usual, I think the ending was a little bit far-out but other than that it was a sweet movie :)
December 4, 2010
Jumping jingle bells and white dreads, from Kristmas Korner to the North Pole.
December 4, 2010
You know what , this wasn't all that bad, sure its cheesy Christmas stuff thats been done 1 million times, but it's a real nice feel good movie, that both the kids and myself enjoyed.
November 26, 2010
This was an ok christmas movie. I wouldn't buy it but i would watch it again. Whoopi Goldberg was her usual dramatic and comic self.
½ March 27, 2010
She is just SOOOOO good
March 7, 2010
classic X-mas movie. I watch it every year.
January 7, 2010
i found it as an ok Christmas movie
January 2, 2010
Sad beginnin but very cute movie. :D