Camel Spiders - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Camel Spiders Reviews

January 24, 2016
If you like B Movies then this is the one to watch
½ July 24, 2015
Ugh, this movie was dumb. Useless plot. Horrible acting. Subpar and stereotypical character development. Terrible and useless B-Movie that you can take a pass on that has some redeeming elements in the last 20 minutes. Otherwise, useless. You probably won't know anybody in this cast, unless you watch a lot of B films. The very ending of the film was cute but still stupid, and further makes the plot even more confusing. You aren't missing really anything here. This was a made-for-tv film, I'm not sure what channel though, there wasn't any noticeable commercial breaks.
½ April 29, 2015
this pile of crap is so bad that it should just have "Comedy" slapped onto it
October 30, 2014
100 different storylines and victims, but ultimately forgettable. Not at all unexpected.
June 3, 2014
Its good I want to see it again
½ January 13, 2014
terrible movie, terrible CGI, flimsy script and actors lacked character.. the spiders crawl around as if detached from the world and soldiers shoot at blue screens often pointing in the wrong direction and yet they hit there mark.. i bought it on special and have never watched it all the way through..
December 5, 2013
BAHAHAHAHA! It's awful but I love to watch awful sci-fi movies. I'm strange.
½ August 15, 2013
Horrible movie, the characters act retarded the animation is horrible for today's standards. Sometimes the actors/actresses aim up while the spider are small and on the ground and there are tons of escape routes but instead they don't move and die. They don't ever reloaded. Also the idea itself doesn't work well.
½ August 2, 2013
Probably one of the most ridiculous sci-fi horror movies created yet. There's no apparent point, the visuals are sup-par, and there was nothing that could keep me awake to watch this to the end.
May 11, 2013
Loved this movie. Really want to own it on DVD.
January 31, 2013
They can run up to thirty miles per hour. They can grow as large as one foot long. And they can jump up to three feet high. If you believe any of these myths, then CAMEL SPIDERS is the film for you! Taken from the rumors of a giant monstrous arachnid that plagues marines in the Middle East, Roger Corman's latest monster mash follows the citizens of a small desert town who come under attack by a species of deadly spiders that have been brought back from Iraq. CAMEL SPIDERS never asks to be taken seriously, and follows Corman's usual formula that spreads out the action and gore in even intervals to maintain just enough interest for people to sit through the rest of the mindless plot. The acting is better than usual, with enjoyable leads played by THE HITCHER's C. Thomas Howell and Brian Krause of Charmed and SLEEPWALKERS. On the other hand, the computerization used to bring the spiders to life is entirely unconvincing, as the creatures hardly interact with the actors or environments. There is plenty of bloodshed to go around, however, ranking CAMEL SPIDERS just above DINOSHARK and SUPERGATOR.
December 1, 2012
I've typically found enjoyment in these latest roger corman produced monster movies but while this is still better than anything Asylum puts out, it's awful.
October 14, 2012
it was ok. the graphics were shit though
½ October 5, 2012
This one of the WORST movies I've ever seen. Absolutely terrible, I had to turn it off! The special effects and editing is HORRENDOUS, and the acting is on the same level of awful.
September 23, 2012
I want my life back. the Worst movie ever made.
September 6, 2012
Mediocre butchering of science or horror or science fiction. To classify this movie as science fiction is the utmost insult to the genre.
½ September 2, 2012
This movie didn't even rate B-Rate.... But.. Was bad enough that you were able to laugh at its flaws.
½ August 8, 2012
Slow plot, boring characters, and mediocre computer effects. The spiders got boring to see after awhile and too many scenes were slow. It started off alright but failed to keep much interest throughout.
July 30, 2012
I always root for the bad guy to get eaten by the monster, but I rarely look forward to the good guys being devoured. This film had me longing to see most of the characters under a pile of bad CGI, man-eating spiders, especially the little girl. This is a bad movie, made to be a bad movie, but it was so bad that it wasn't even good bad. That being said, there was still a moderate amount of flying blood and gore to earn it a star or two. I know C. Diddy isn't the greatest actor in the world, but he's not bad either. Why, oh why, movie gods, doesn't he find better roles?
July 28, 2012
A good plot but bad acting but it's bloody !