Camp - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Camp Reviews

August 17, 2015
I really liked this film. If only it could have had a bigger budget.
March 26, 2015
Awesomely amazing movie!
July 26, 2014
The best movie I have seen in a long time.
May 25, 2014
I absolutely loved this movie. It never fell flat, all of the characters were interesting, and I could watch it over and over again.
May 25, 2014
This film was cute yet sad at the same time. It showed some of the trials and tribulations foster children face without being overly hoaky. There is a slight religious element to it, but not enough to overpower the message of the film.
½ April 1, 2014
There's so much preachy horseshit here that if Michael Landon were still alive, it would probably crack his top 10 of 2013. Words cannot describe how truly terrible 'Camp' is, and the acting is some of the worst i've seen all year.
March 15, 2014
Religious After school special type movie
February 9, 2014
a story about children who have been through abuse. beautifully told in this low budget film. make sure you have tissues at the ready but dont expect a gripping film.
January 18, 2014
Great story. Good effort. Bad acting. Overall
Not impressed!
January 4, 2014
Tear jerker! I want to be a camp counselor for foster kids after seeing this!
½ January 4, 2014
It was quite entertaining.
April 28, 2013
some imperfections in acting but a sweet story based on truths that we don't always want to see.
½ April 27, 2013
A great message but a good rental instead.
½ April 9, 2013
Strong Christian theme not mentioned in any of the write ups. This is like a Hallmark movie not a theater movie.
April 4, 2013
I loved it!!!!! I want to see it again!!!
April 3, 2013
It really captures just about every aspect of being a counselor at RFKC. On a broader level, it will open your eyes to the lives of these abused, neglected children.
March 25, 2013
What an amazing film! The Director did an amazing job at clearly expressing the the tender yet life changing emotions at Camp. This movie will take a hold of your heart and place you into the world of foster kids and what goes on in their lives daily. You will also find yourself cheering and wiping away tears as you travel through the emotions of the movie! All of the actors and actresses should be praised and thanked for there absolute dedication to their role. However Miles Elliot stood out most to me. He played his role with such maturity and sincerity! I can see many more movies in the making for this kid! Finally go out and support the children of your community and see this movie! It will change thousands of lives including yours!
March 24, 2013
This is a very touching story about one of many camps by the Royal Family Kids Camp. I was crying and sniffling a half hour after I left the theater.