Camp Cucamonga - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Camp Cucamonga Reviews

January 9, 2008
I remember loving this movie as a kid. I would love to see it again! Scene it again. Was pretty fun.
½ January 4, 2008
Fun early 90's movie. Hilarious to watch now.
December 24, 2007
This was on of the sickest movies ever!
December 3, 2007
Cheesy camp movie, with urkel and dj tanner, i love it
November 9, 2007
Me encantaba! esta película cuando chica, la veía en cine en su casa... obvio que ese amor por el filme era muy acorde a mi época pre-púber, no está para ganarse el Oscar ni mucho menos... me encantaba Chad Allen, jaja
August 29, 2007
Favoritest movie from my childhood!
August 21, 2007
i would like to see this one...
August 21, 2007
Zero interest. ZERO.
August 13, 2007
WOW its so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!really i love that movie....
its with candace cameron of full house she played DJ Tanner.
½ July 14, 2007
Had to give it the stars for the cheese factor alone. Funny to watch it now and see all the child stars from Full House, Family Matters, etc. A fun flashback:)
July 10, 2007
An assembly of some of TV's most popular child stars! It has Steve Urkel rapping for crying out loud! It was a riot! Now when are they going to put CLASS CRUISE out on DVD?
July 7, 2007
I watched this movie when I was 13, before Jennifer Aniston was famous. I still love it and hope one day to find it and buy it.
July 1, 2007
All of your favorite child stars in one movie.
June 24, 2007
this is a 90's made for TV movie that no one has seen. but i own and love it.
June 16, 2007
I have NOT seen this in a longggg damn time
June 13, 2007
I liked this movie a lot. It has a made for TV feel to it. (as it might have been made for tv). I like most summer camp movies and this one is no exception.
June 12, 2007
i LOVED this movie as a kid!
½ May 24, 2007
Such crap, such fun. Some movies just get the good rating for kid in you who loved it.
May 18, 2007
Great Cast, really funny
½ April 11, 2007
Camp Cuacamunga...Oh Yeah...Un Huh.