Camp Nowhere Reviews

• Oct 29, 2017

Poorly acted and made,this should have never been made.

Poorly acted and made,this should have never been made.

• May 10, 2016

Typical fun for children of all ages and even some adults, Camp Nowhere is an enjoyable summer camp comedy that benefits from Christopher Lloyd's colorfully hilarious and entertaining presence.

• Mar 25, 2016

Not a fantastic work of art or the most original film, but it's got...potential.

• Apr 28, 2015

It is cheesy and it is stupid but there is a lot of nostalgia in this film. Christopher Lloyd does all of his funny antics but the rest of the film is extremely predictable. Not a hatable film just not a likable one but if you grew up in the 90's you will love the nostalgic atmosphere. 3 out of 5 stars.

• Jun 22, 2014

its was good. it gives a meaning of kids can be able to have some fun and not have their parents push them and pressure them to hard

• Alex r Super Reviewer
    Feb 06, 2014

Mediocre Comedy that relies on a predictable, over done formula and boasts a lame cast, a poorly written script, and offers no effective comedy. The film is a poor attempt at making an entertaining feature, and there is no redeeming factor in the story. I found Camp Nowhere to be tiresome and a waste of time. This is a bland affair that doesn't offer anything of note. Christopher Lloyd has made far better films. Camp Nowhere might have worked with a better script, but it just fails. Camp Nowhere is mediocre, and the film started off quite amusing, but it just ended flat. By the time the credits roll, you feel like you wanted more out of the film, and it's a movie that could have been done much better. The comedic material is just stale, and overall it's a flawed comedy that doesn't deliver any laughs. If you're going into this film expecting something good, you'll sadly be disappointed. This film offers nothing of note. Camp Nowhere is just a collection of dull ideas, poor performances, and poor direction. The material is mediocre, but the execution feels rushed and poor. There seems not to have been any effort in making a coherent, funny and entertaining comedy. Camp Nowhere feels rushed, and it is a clichéd film that just leaves you wanting more out of the film. Like I said, Christopher Lloyd has made better films, and here he's just wasted on an underdeveloped film that is laugh free and has a boring cast of actors. Don't watch this film if you want an entertaining and funny comedy; Camp Nowhere is a mediocre outing that leaves a lot to be desired.

• Nov 14, 2013

A harmless family Movie about summercamp. Clever plot, good pace, and with a good mix of plenty of fun and a bit of drama its simply well made. An enjoyable way to waste ones time and worth watching just to enjoy the great performance by Christopher Lloyd.

• Oct 07, 2013

One of my favourites :) Though it's as old as I am, I've loved it since the first time I watched it and try to never miss it when it's on tv. Though the idea of the film is obviously not likely (and in this day could never ever happen) it's still good. I can't explain the element that makes me like it. It's funny.. but not too funny that I could say it's my reason for liking it. I really don't know, it's just one of those movies I enjoy for no particular reason i guess. Anyway, if you see it on tv, watch it and see what you think.

• Jan 22, 2013

My childhood was constantly tarnished by crap like this.

My childhood was constantly tarnished by crap like this.

• Jan 22, 2013