Campfire Stories Reviews

• Aug 17, 2015

The back of the dvd reads like Scream or I Know What You Did Last Summer, but it is nowhere near that good. A really lame, fake dead squirrel provided just enough of a laugh to keep this from being the worst movie I have ever seen. American Psycho still takes the crown.

• Sean G Super Reviewer
    May 06, 2011

The only redeeming thing about this movie is all of the young stars who would go on to HBO & FX television shows. Mac & Charlie from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, the son on Nip/Tuck, and Jamie-Lynn Sigler from the Soprano's. The production value is worthless otherwise.

• Jun 14, 2010

Well, Perez Hilton is in it, so that's... interesting... I guess. If you're a Misfits fan, and you're just watching this for their cameo: Do yourself a favor and fast-forward to the last five minutes. The rest of the movie isn't worth your time. I wish somebody had told me that before I started watching.

• Oct 04, 2009

Fun, dumb, and totally b movie! I recommend this to people who enjoy funny b horror movies like me. Totally unmemorable, but fun to play in the background on a stormy night.

• Aug 25, 2009

I remember watching this when it came out. I liked it but not that much. The stories were good.

• May 24, 2009

Usually I just love this kind of horror movies which have several little stories in them because I think they're so bad they're actually good. But <i>Campfire Stories</i> is so bad it's just bad. The ending was good, even though it was predictable.

• Jan 20, 2009

I did see this movie but it wasn't spectacular. I don't remember much of it.

I did see this movie but it wasn't spectacular. I don't remember much of it.

• Dec 19, 2008

ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhha.

ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhha.

• Nov 02, 2008

Ranger Bill is up to his old tricks. You know how Batman Begins was great and then Dark Knight just completely set the bar even higher? That's like what this movie is compared to everything else ever created. The stories keep you up at night and the fear can be felt in both your yellow and red marrow. Best Line: "Just when you think you got life by the balls, you try to kill an Indian..."

• Mar 09, 2008

lright before I start tearing this apart... this is CAMPFIRE STORIES... NOT... Campfire Tales which I think is an extremely under-rated and unknown late 90's horror movie with Ron Livingston and Amy Smart. This is a a zero budget horror film with a few occasional funny moments but all in all the acting and camera work and the editing and everythign else you could possible need to make a decent movie just falls flat. So bad. So very very bad.