Camping sauvage (Happy Camper) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Camping sauvage (Happy Camper) Reviews

½ May 28, 2012
[b][u]Boogeyman[/u][/b]
[b][/b]
[b]What a disaster this movie is. Without a doubt one of the worst movies I've ever seen. [/b]

[b][u]Camping Sauvage[/u][/b]

[b]This *ahem* comedy comes from Quebec and features a pair of well known Quebecois stars. It's an absolutely terrible movie though and is almost completely devoid of any laughs.[/b]
November 5, 2011
Bon film du samedi soir avec la gang de RBO. De l'humour subtil et un film sans trop de grandes surprises, mais on c'est bien amuses!
½ April 25, 2011
que de souvenirs de camping revus dans ce film !!! Mais il faut avouer que oui, il est rigolo et oui, Guy A.Lepage est mauvais dans son role mais, cela fait son charme!!! Autant c'est exagere et absurde, autant ca permet de decrocher et de rigoler, l'espace d'un film !! Mes persos preferes restent les Wanna Bees !!!!!
½ November 12, 2010
A silly and exaggerated comedy about a business man who hides in camping site from a motorcyclist gang after he declared one of the gang member about hit and run to the police. A film made in Qubec.
July 3, 2010
Dare i say it but kind of campy...
July 19, 2009
Some funny parts. Overall pretty good.
October 6, 2008
Le meilleur film québécois que j'ai vu cette année-là
February 20, 2008
Oh, why do Canadians do comedy? Is it because they see us Americans do and think they can do it too?

This movie is mildly amusing, but too stylized with a plot too stupid and gags that just don't do it for me. To me, the only part that really stood out as funny was the way the local motorcycle gang runs its meetings-but then I'm a C-SPAN junkie.
January 28, 2008
Je l'ai vu un nombre incalculable de fois et il me fait encore rigoler. Bien sur, suis une vendue aux productions des ex-RBO, surtout de Guy-A...
December 23, 2007
Super drole un must a voir!!!
November 17, 2007
Ce film est juste trop drole. Les personnages sont tordants et nous rappellent malheureusement de personnes qu'on connait....
½ October 25, 2007
Fair comedy. Got some nice music though.
½ October 14, 2007
Pas nul... mais pas bon non plus...
October 10, 2007
Nope. Even as an actor Guy A. is a pompous ass with no compassion. One joke film. A disgrace to Quebecois film.
July 23, 2007
i want to see this movie,any clue how?
July 20, 2007
Ce film est un des meilleurs films du Quebec!
½ July 1, 2007
Quite fun, but quite stupid, too. Will very probably give you two or three belly laughs, and then make you hate yourself for it. Too bad a lot of the laughs are unintentional, and the plot is an utter mess from beginning to finish. At least Guy. A Lepage and Sylvie Moreau do use their sharp comedic timing with skill throughout.
June 30, 2007
juste troo drole!!!!!
June 24, 2007
Really genuine and funny! First time I went to see a movie and EVERYONE in the place was laughing.
May 19, 2007
People say this is crap... I don't think so... it's fun!