Reviews

• Mar 30, 2020

If you're from Quebec, it is quite a funny movie with Guy A. Lepage with the main role. Over the years, the comedy movies in Qc have become way more polished and Camping Sauvage way less memorable.

• May 28, 2012

[b][u]Boogeyman[/u][/b] [b][/b] [b]What a disaster this movie is. Without a doubt one of the worst movies I've ever seen. [/b] [b][u]Camping Sauvage[/u][/b] [b]This *ahem* comedy comes from Quebec and features a pair of well known Quebecois stars. It's an absolutely terrible movie though and is almost completely devoid of any laughs.[/b]

• Nov 05, 2011

Bon film du samedi soir avec la gang de RBO. De l'humour subtil et un film sans trop de grandes surprises, mais on c'est bien amuses!

• Apr 25, 2011

que de souvenirs de camping revus dans ce film !!! Mais il faut avouer que oui, il est rigolo et oui, Guy A.Lepage est mauvais dans son role mais, cela fait son charme!!! Autant c'est exagere et absurde, autant ca permet de decrocher et de rigoler, l'espace d'un film !! Mes persos preferes restent les Wanna Bees !!!!!

• Nov 12, 2010

A silly and exaggerated comedy about a business man who hides in camping site from a motorcyclist gang after he declared one of the gang member about hit and run to the police. A film made in Québec.

• Jul 03, 2010

Dare i say it but kind of campy...

Dare i say it but kind of campy...

• Oct 06, 2008

Le meilleur film québécois que j'ai vu cette année-là

Le meilleur film québécois que j'ai vu cette année-là

• Feb 20, 2008

Oh, why do Canadians do comedy? Is it because they see us Americans do and think they can do it too? This movie is mildly amusing, but too stylized with a plot too stupid and gags that just don't do it for me. To me, the only part that really stood out as funny was the way the local motorcycle gang runs its meetings-but then I'm a C-SPAN junkie.

• Jan 28, 2008

Je l'ai vu un nombre incalculable de fois et il me fait encore rigoler. Bien sur, suis une vendue aux productions des ex-RBO, surtout de Guy-A...

• Dec 23, 2007

Super drole un must a voir!!!

Super drole un must a voir!!!