Can I Do It...Till I Need Glasses? Reviews

• Aj V Super Reviewer
    Jun 16, 2011

This movie had been on my list for a long time, and I finally watched it yesterday. It was fun for about the first thirty minutes, but then it got boring and the jokes were predictable and reused from earlier skits in the movie. Watching this was like going to a comedy show full of dirty jokes. Some of the skits are connected, but most aren't, so it feels like it's all over the place. And then it just ends on a bad joke. Although some of it was funny, I wouldn't recommend taking the time to watch this movie.