Cannibal Detour: Hell's Highway - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cannibal Detour: Hell's Highway Reviews

½ November 14, 2013
I think i mostly like this because i first watched it with my best friend at the time and we seemed to have a good time with it. Mostly laughing i suppose. The sex/punctured by a sharp piece of god knows what scene went down in our history. Some of the scenes with the van are a bit boring but i am a sucker for the desert setting. This movie has the classic dumb characters that you could care less about their deaths. It's pretty much a massive rip off of The Hills Have Eyes though.
DrStrangeblog
October 7, 2010
Probably no great shakes but it has Kelsey Wedeen in it.
½ July 20, 2010
Lame like amateurish.
½ May 31, 2008
Excellent low-budget (or no-budget) horror from the always inventive Jeff Leroy, who can make a better film for $ 20 thousand than Michael Bay can make for $ 200 million.

Most of the cast is better than average for a film of this budget, too (except the guy who plays the killer priest at the begining). Phoebe Dollar is gorgeous and perfectly cast, and Ron Jeremy has a goofy, gory cameo that's quite funny.
March 29, 2008
half a body is dragged down the highway after its intestines are wrapped around a car's axles... 'nuff said!
October 20, 2007
Garbage.

Gets half a star for Ron Jeremy's amusing cameo, and half a star for Phoebe Dollar's hottness.

Avoid.
July 25, 2007
Not good or anything, but it's entertaining.
June 13, 2007
one of the stupidest movies ever made, but I do enjoy watching it, it's quite hilarious.. Oh yeah and Ron Jeremy getting his cock bitten off.. nuff said
½ June 11, 2007
The premise sounded interesting and I had hope for the film, but it did not pull through.
½ June 7, 2007
Lovely trash flick....it has Drugs, Gore, a serial killing Priest, Tits and Ron Jeremy...thats all a movie needs
April 19, 2007
Has an interesting twist at the end...
September 28, 2006
This looks really crap.
½ August 18, 2006
Interesting film but the regionality of it took away from my enjoyment.