Red Riding Hood Reviews

• Dec 13, 2011

Sometimes a wolf is not a real wolf and that's what I like about this version.

Sometimes a wolf is not a real wolf and that's what I like about this version.

• Aug 02, 2010

This movie rocks! And is so hilarious! lololol There's a lot of wtf!? pedo-rific moments (including a whole song and dance) in there. It's so funny, but really it's a great version of the movie. The part after the wolf ate Lil Red was realllly creepy to me and made me want to hide. :)

• Mar 18, 2009

I never really liked this movie, but I suppose it stays true to the story. It spooked me as a kid and kind of bores me as an adult, but Craig T. Nelson in a dual role. Awesome.

• Feb 16, 2009

Another one.. from my youth.. and I haven't seen it since then but I loved this movie growing up and watched it almost everyday until my beta tape player broke and that was the time VHS was getting huge and no one could fix it :(

• Feb 16, 2009

LOL BLockbuster sent me this movie on accident instead of the 2004 remake by the same name with Hank Azaria and Helen Hunt. I was thinking I was to get a darker modern Red Riding Hood, instead I started watching it and thought, wow such an 80's feeling movie, why the heck is craig t. nelson and isabella rossellini in this. OMG are they singing?? Complete shock, horrible movie between the lack luster singing and the poor acting. The queer werewolf was kinda funny when he did his musical number.

• Feb 16, 2009

one of the darker ones, clearly russian, but I loved it.

one of the darker ones, clearly russian, but I loved it.

• Jul 20, 2008

This is just a simple fun movie based on the story of Little Red Riding Hood. If you like fairy tales, you just might enjoy this film.

• Jan 26, 2008

[center][img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/coverv/36/221436.jpg[/img] [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/coverv/47/245847.jpg[/img] [left][img]http://www.geocities.com/academock/two.gif[/img]Cannon Movietales has some silly entertainment to offer in both [i]Red Riding Hood [/i]and [i]Snow White[/i], with props to the former. [i]Red Riding Hood[/i] is one of the most ridiculous kids movies I've ever seen. Not only that, it just might be the most ridiculous musical of all time. [i]Snow White[/i] is a hell of a lot easier to take seriously, but it's not nearly as fun. I could see kids in the 80s liking it though - including me, if I had seen it then. [/left] [/center]

• Nov 15, 2007

Another one of my favorites from when I was little.

Another one of my favorites from when I was little.

• Sep 10, 2007

Fun version of the story with great songs, costumes, sets, and an unbeatable cast. It tackles some pretty adult and scary themes for a kid's movie, but it never gets too scary for them. A fantastic movie for all ages.