Caótica Ana (Chaotic Ana) Reviews

• Jan 18, 2015

Una de las peores peliculas españolas , que paso Medem??

Una de las peores peliculas españolas , que paso Medem??

• Aug 17, 2012

A rebellious girl leaves her father's home, a tribal cave in the mountains, for the city and university education. She embraces love, suffers the limitations of a city life, but finally, revolts against the evil reality. The high symbolism its largely wasted thanks to the poor overall composition of the film. The poor taste is supposed to be a trait of the girl's savage nature, however, it remains to be bad taste for me.

• Apr 01, 2012

Some brilliant ideas being explored in this movie ultimately let down somewhat in the execution being a touch too obscure at times.

• Sep 15, 2011

Fantastic, mindblowing, marvelous ! I donno in which genre I should put this movie in !Mystery I think ! Hats off !! Great great movie away of all superstitions ...loved it.

• Sep 14, 2011

Beautiful and interesting but fails in that the story is too rigid by Medem's standards to tie in the different concepts independently. More frustrating to have a framework that leaves unanswered questions or themes than none at all.

• May 14, 2011

I like colors. Visual quality is something to be inspired.

I like colors. Visual quality is something to be inspired.

• Apr 15, 2011

Amoung some of the strangest and most interesting films I've seen. It's quality is low budget, but it's story and art all together make this one of the best indies I've had the pleasure of watching this year. It explores a world and elements we may have never seen on screen before.

• Feb 08, 2011

пеÑесР1/4Ð 3/4Ñ,Ñела Ñ,Ð 3/4лÑкР3/4 ÑÑ,Ð 3/4. лÑбиÑ,Ñ Ð¿Ð 3/4здР1/2егР3/4 ÐедеР1/4а, Ð 1/2авеÑÐ 1/2Ð 3/4е, пР3/4псР1/2я, Ð 1/2Ð 3/4 Ð 1/4Ð 1/2е все ÑавР1/2Ð 3/4 Ð 3/4ÑеР1/2Ñ Ð 1/2ÑавиÑ,ся эÑ,Ð 3/4 киР1/2Ð 3/4. бР3/4лÑÑе Ñ Ð 1/2егР3/4 Ð 1/2ÑавиÑ,ся Ñ,Ð 3/4лÑкР3/4 Ñ,Ð 3/4, где пÑÐ 3/4 паэлÑÑ Ð 1/2а Ð 3/4дР1/2Ð 3/4гР3/4.

• Jan 13, 2011

This plot is what you'd expect from a starry-eyed first year arts student: shallow, unoriginal and completely misses the mark. There are some very talented people involved in this film but even they can't save this from being very disappointing.

• Oct 29, 2010