Captain America II: Death Too Soon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Captain America II: Death Too Soon Reviews

½ June 1, 2017
The fact they gave a sequel to the laugh at loud film of captain America sickens me
½ February 3, 2016
More TV cheesiness. This follow up delivers the Cap' action quicker, but it's still pretty lenient on it. The characters are just as chalky, and the plot is pretty insane.
December 16, 2015
The better of the two made-for-television films. Not good, but not the worst.
½ February 17, 2015
Far better than you imagine it to be.
½ September 11, 2014
Worse then the first.
August 1, 2014
Slightly better but still stupid adaptation which downplays Steve's time as Cap. A fairly stupid plot and the return of its wooden star pulls this one down
April 4, 2014
Incredible. Can't wait to see it again!
March 15, 2014
When revolutionary terrorist General Miguel (Christopher Lee) kidnaps Professor Ian Ilson (Christopher Cary) he schemes to use his expertise in manipulative gerontology to develop a sinister chemical that will prematurely age the population and cause widespread panic. Plotting to extort millions of dollars with his deadly ageing accelerant, General Miguel's only true challenge is Captain America (Reb Brown), who is ready to take action and wield his mighty shield in the name of justice and freedom.

also stars Len Birman, Susan French, Alex Hyde-White, Katherine Justice, Stanley Kamel and Arthur Rosenberg.

directed by Ivan Nagy.
½ October 2, 2012
Such a bad movie...it's fun to watch.
½ August 21, 2012
These movies are terrible.
½ July 24, 2012
Un grand moment de nawak ou Cap fait tout pour jamais se battre et ou il prefère peindre des petits chatons. Et quand il peut pas faire autrement qu'aller à la castagne il prefère fuir le danger en se jetant depuis un barrage avec sa moto volante... Bref, un grand nanar, r (C)alis (C) comme un (C)pisode faible de l'Agence tout risques, qu'il faut absolument voir pour le croire. Mais qu'est venu faire Christopher Lee dans cette galère?
½ May 2, 2012
Hello everyone, this is my review for the TV-made movie Captain America II: Death Too Soon and I gotta tell ya THIS MOVIE FUCKING SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!! I mean my god is there a story to begin with? it's like OK Captain America's riding on his motorbike and he has to stop the baddies from killing these people and oh there's Christopher Lee thrown in there somewhere, you'll figure that out. The rest is one and a half hours of mindless fucking chase sequences and the actors blabbering crap. It's stupid, makes no sense just like Michael Bay's movies. I'm sorry but this movie is called Captain America the sequel right? for the first two movies, we have seen nothing about Captain America honestly. There's no WW2 reference, there's nothing patriotic other than the suit which looks like it was bought from a charity shop, the actors look nothing like the characters from the comics, the storyboard is boring and the plot is tedious and I don't understand why they made a sequel with this crap. But I hope that the 1944 black and white version of the Captain America movie holds a lot more true to the comics but hey this was loosely based off the comics which is why I can let that go. Captain America: Death Too Soon gets a 0/10!!!!!!!!!!
January 25, 2012
Basically part 1, lots of the footage and plot reused, with added moments, taking the origin story out, its bad.
½ December 20, 2011
Captain America 2 was a little bit better then the 1st but not by very much at all.Just like the 1st, The acting was terrible, The movie was dull but this time I stayed awake the whole time & Even though it was a little better then the 1st, It never got any better.I didn't stick around to finish the movie this time though.After awhile of watching it I got really bored & turned it off.After watching both Captain Americas I can see exactly why it never got a series of its own
November 16, 2011
More of the same. The new Cap travels around in a van helping those in need and answering the call of the government in times of great need. Here's a shocker: Christopher Lee plays the bad guy.
August 1, 2011
Segunda pelicula hecha para la television sobre el Capitan Amwerica, tratando de emular el relativo exito obtenido por la horrible serie de "Spider-Man". "Captain America: Death Too Soon" es espantosa, pero obtiene algo de dignidad gracias a la presencia de Christopher Lee. Recomendada solamente para fanaticos del comic y adoradores del "camp".
½ July 24, 2011
Slightly better than the first movie, only because of Christopher Lee. It also helps that Captain America actually dresses up like Captain America and it's funny to see Connie Selleca in something.
July 21, 2011
Captain America has always been one of my favoriate characters. Somehow during my life of geekdom I missed out on watching this movie. It comes on SYFY channel today and as this abortion of a movie rolled across my screen I can only say one thing. WTF, please if there is a God of movies lock this in a deep dark vault with no chance of it ever being showed in public again. It needs to be in the warehouse with the Ark because when viewed your eyes and face will melt. I dont know whats worse the motorcycle hemet with the cutout wings or the shield that collapses on itself while dogs are "attacking it". Over the top moment, hang gliding while riding a motorcycle. Even Christopher Lee, thats right the Drac man himself, can not save this vomit inducing hunk of sell out from the pits of TV hell. The big no prize goes to every actor, producer, gaffer all the way down to the food cart guy who participated in making the IQ of the general population deflate faster than being in a hot tub with Kathy Bates.
July 19, 2011
Let me get this straight. The villian's plan was to use a chemical to make people age. And all he wants is 1 million dollars? Do I really need to say how lame this movie is?