Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Captain America: The Winter Soldier Reviews

½ May 22, 2019
Amazing movie, they successfully brought a famous comic to life. Had some very good casting choices with a great addition with Robert Redford and a good way to kind of give Black Widow her own movie and keeping the focus on Bucky and Cap. Also it's a new way to do a superhero movie. It's a political thriller with a lot of memorable action, like the last helicarrier and the elevator fight of course. one of the best entries from the MCU.
May 20, 2019
One of, if not the best superhero movie out there.
½ May 20, 2019
the most interesting thing about this movie is Steve's relationship with Bucky. It drives the film. his best friend from the past being alive and causing turmoil for steve's right and wrong moral code made the film interesting and enjoyable. this was honestly the only captain America film I enjoyed, but only parts of it. some parts felt kind of 'holier than thou' but the rest of the film wasn't too bad. the color palette was way too grey though. not enough life in the visuals.
½ May 20, 2019
The characters in this picture a wonderfully connected by the story. For the context we'll have to avoid asking "where's Banner?"
½ May 17, 2019
A lot more talking than action, but that's for the best. This movie is such a gem in the MCU
May 15, 2019
One of the best entries into the MCU. This film harkens back to spy movies of old containing smart dialogue, great character progression, and fantastic action and chase sequences that put a smile on your face. The winter soldier is an intimidating villain and his connection with Captain America also brings an emotional aspect to the film.
½ May 14, 2019
Offering thrilling action and raw glimpses into the heart of its title character, "The Winter Soldier" stands tall as the MCU's greatest achievement
May 14, 2019
the thriller vibe in this film I think is great. One of the most serious film in the MCU. But I think this film is good I feel like that this film is slightly over rated.
½ May 13, 2019
This movie is easily one of the top solo movies in the entire MCU. It features Black Widow in her best role that is not called Endgame and has a lot of action. I loved the plot of Hydra invading SHIELD and thought that the action was directed perfectly by the Russo brothers. Sam Wilson is a nice new character to introduce and Bucky is a great villain. I don't love the downparts of the movie where there is no action, but there is not much, so I can get over it easily. This movie is great and probably my favorite solo movie.
9.4/10
May 10, 2019
La mejor película de los hermanos en el universo de marvel
May 9, 2019
great story development of Captain America and SHIELD as we learn who the Winter Soldier is with a segway into "Age of Ultron"
May 4, 2019
Captain America: The Winter Soldier surprised the hell out of me. Not only did it make Captain America very interesting in terms of his loyalty towards the government being challenged, not only has it given us the by far one of the most compelling MCU villains with the Winter Soldier himself, but it added some very interesting political espionage with questions regarding safety vs. privacy.

The Russo Brothers are killing it in the movie business, and I want to see them do more.
May 2, 2019
La mejor película de Marvel'?
May 1, 2019
Solid chapter of the MCU.
May 1, 2019
My favorite damn movie in the MCU. How could it only be at a 90 percent? Whatever. A great coming of age story for Cap, along with incredible action scenes and plot. An all time favorite for me.
May 1, 2019
Better than the first captain America. Better than civil war. Top 5 marvel movie
½ April 29, 2019
Great movie in the MCU. Solid cast and great story line. I watched with my kids and they enjoyed it as well. Best Captain America movie in my opinion. Two Thumbs Up!
½ April 28, 2019
May have been the context in which i watched it (havnt seen the original), but it seemed to be heavy on action, and the 'shocker's' didn't seem to have full effect on me
April 28, 2019
An amazing second movie, that had lots of action, and suspense scenes. In my opinion, this may be one of the best Marvel movies in the MCU.
½ April 27, 2019
This movie accomplishes exactly what Iron Man 3 does but for Steve Rogers instead. Unlike Thor in Thor: The Dark World, this movie is filled with Steve's character development. Not only does he find his long lost best friend but he also struggles in coming to terms with himself and attempting to fit into a new society. He also must learn to trust certain people but not everyone, this only furthers the bond between Natasha and Steve. This is also his second run in with disobeying large authority figures and going against them for not only himself, but also the good of the people.