Reviews

• Jul 25, 2019

I just loved this film. It made me laugh & gasp at times. Every day we get caught up in our mundane lives - just once when we decide to step out of that and take a chance do we find that not all of our choices are good ones. The main character in this film takes that chance and steps out of his box only to get an amazing amount of confidence that this brings, that ends up helping one situation only to put himself in a not so great one too. We all have these kinds of daily decisions and some of us have better luck than others. This was a well written and performed film that I watched several times and I'll probably watch it again.